• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Avatars that are all the sudden all over the place

Aethelcatt VIII

Maybe I've been sitting in my city and counting FPs for too long, so I'm losing track of what's going on in the rest of the FoE world (or rather, worlds). Just out of curiosity, what's the meaning of these new avatars, and why are there all the sudden a whole bunch of people ditching their long-used avatars in favor of them?
Screenshot 2021-09-13 115845.jpgScreenshot 2021-09-13 115939.jpg

Aethelcatt VIII

They are the Emissaries you get playing the Settlements. Inno decided to allow them to be used as avatars.
Since they look like guys who sleep in the deep woods and eat raw bear meat, lots of players want to be them.
I see. Thanks for solving that mystery! I did see Oda Nobunaga showing up on my profile page when I checked, but I wasn't familiar with these two guys since I only did the Feudal Japan settlement a couple of times, not the Viking and Egyptian ones.

Ebeondi Asi

If I owned BIC lighters i woud be laughing how much the Truce Tower looks like a BIC lighter. There is no way it is a coincidence.