• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

StoutLou

Do people pick a avatar that closely looks them or something that not at all them. I idea my it fly or get shot down like a lead balloon. I would like if we could sent a picture of yourself and have a avatar that was created to look like the picture. I be willing to pay a such a service. (could be a money making thing for the owners of this game}

RazorbackPirate

I've always just used the avatars I like at the time. Most of them have looked nothing like me. I'm currently using an Asian guy from a previous spring event, before that, I spent a year as a black guy from a summer event. I am neither black, nor Asian so... more not at all like me. My avatar here on the forum however... ;)

tstar99

yeah, it's basically just for fun. i used to try to use one that sort of looked like me. but that got old. i wonder what happened to my jimi avatar. i'd like to see more musicians. especially rock!

tstar99

alice was one of my old favs. i did get to see freddie doing a night at the opera in boston around 75. there was an elvis, i beleive but i didn't see it there this time. why would they take away avatars, unless they threatened to sue FOE

Britesage

Is it possible to sway the "powers that be" to include one or two "cougar" looking avatars. I may have gray hair and be older then the old looking lady, but I am not that old at heart. Designers could have some fun one day produce a sharp looking grayed/brown mix for hair, "old" lady. Cougar is the best description. No matter what, enjoy the day. Smile now.