• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Avoid These Players

Lucifer1904

Looking for player usernames I can add to my guild blacklist. Applicable if they meet these
-GUILD HOP NEGATIVELY AFFECTING THE GUILD
-INNO GAMES RULE BREAKING
-OFFENSIVE BEHAVIOR

DeletedUser26549

Lucifer, do you have an age limit on your guild? Like, in my guild if the highest age members is progressive, we ask that no one goes past progressive unless they have an OBS that is at least level 3. If you do have that rule, what if one of your guild members goes past everyone else in age, but doesn't have an OBS or enough goods to donate into the Treasury of their age?

Lucifer1904

Lucifer, do you have an age limit on your guild? Like, in my guild if the highest age members is progressive, we ask that no one goes past progressive unless they have an OBS that is at least level 3. If you do have that rule, what if one of your guild members goes past everyone else in age, but doesn't have an OBS or enough goods to donate into the Treasury of their age?
No, I have allies that I get any goods I need from(My cheapest one is LMA but can easily get me up to AF goods) . So if we end up with someone in FE but can not pay the goods then I get them myself.

DeletedUser38379

Your and ass bulling and plunder is different. Now he is reported do with it as you like. You people are very disrespectful.