• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Awesome, Stand Up Guys

DeletedUser6163

This post is to thank the men in our neighborhood that don't mind letting the ladies take the big medals home. Recent revelations in global chat reveal that apparently Forge of Empires is now a dating site. Sooo, here you go ladies and gents, come to our neighborhood and meet the most awesome, stand-up guys in all of Brisgard. Let's keep the ladies on top :p*This message brought to you by the Foundation to bring TheLeif to tha Hood*

Indy_zps929c7595.png
Prog_zpse784719d.png
Modern_zpsf2fd724f.png
PostMod_zpsbf52020d.png

DeletedUser4553

WAY TO GO LADIESSSSSS :) And what is The Foundation to Bring TheLeif to Tha Hood ?!?! LOL

Also, I think this is my first forum post ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7076

Any situation is vastly improved by having women on top and our neighborhood is no exception.

8c1626ba-4590-4302-84bb-8c6ab5441bfb_zpse4d4f893.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8600

Theleif used to be in the hood, but it took all of you ladies to replace her.

DeletedUser6163

Aw thanks atomicpower..Tough shoes to fill but we do our best.

DeletedUser7076

I really don't see how a low tower score from East-Nagach is relevant to a thread in Brisgard drama.

8c1626ba-4590-4302-84bb-8c6ab5441bfb_zpse4d4f893.jpg

DeletedUser

You're not kidding at all Koko! I feel like I have to say this: the men in your hood absolutely sucks. Anyone feel offended by my statement is welcome to try and relocate to my hood.

DeletedUser6163

Lac give zartan a spankin' for sniping the tower on the last day!! ;)