• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Attention All Adventurers and Warriors!

Lord Cannon

Are you seeking a guild that feels like home, where camaraderie is as important as conquest? Look no further than Bad Company!

Join our ranks and embark on epic quests, conquer expeditions, and vanquish foes alongside fellow gamers who share your passion for adventure. We're a diverse community united by our love for gaming and our dedication to supporting each other on our virtual journeys.

What we offer:
  • A welcoming and inclusive community where friendships are forged and memories are made.
  • Regular guild events, QI raids, and PvP battles to test your skills and teamwork.
  • Experienced leaders and mentors who are committed to helping you grow and succeed.
  • Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a newbie just starting out, there's a place for you in Bad Company.
Join us, and together, let's write the next chapter of our gaming saga!

Apply now and become part of something legendary!

Guild: Bad Company
Server: Houndsmoor (us8)

Founder: Maximist
Recruitment Officer: Lord Cannon

Last edited:

Lord Cannon

Attention Forge of Empires Community!

We're thrilled to announce that our guild is as active as ever! With dedicated members and a passion for conquering new territories, we're forging ahead stronger than ever before.

Join us in the quest for glory and dominance in Forge of Empires! Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a budding strategist, there's a place for you in our ranks. Together, we'll build mighty empires, wage epic battles, and carve our names into the annals of history.

Don't miss out on the excitement! Join our active guild today and let's conquer the world together! #ForgeAhead #GuildStrong #ConquerTogether

Dominator - X

Attention Forge of Empires Community!

We're thrilled to announce that our guild is as active as ever! With dedicated members and a passion for conquering new territories, we're forging ahead stronger than ever before.

Join us in the quest for glory and dominance in Forge of Empires! Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a budding strategist, there's a place for you in our ranks. Together, we'll build mighty empires, wage epic battles, and carve our names into the annals of history.

Don't miss out on the excitement! Join our active guild today and let's conquer the world together! #ForgeAhead #GuildStrong #ConquerTogether
No offense, but if someone used such a high-sounding yet dopey, generic post to recruit me, I would avoid such a guild like the plague.
Sounds more like an advertisement from INNO rather than an alluring profile for a guild. Just be real.

Dominator - X

You are in an irrelevant guild in B world and your guild in C world seems pretty snotty with its requirements, which seem to reflect an inability to support a guild with members of all ages.
Sometimes I forget how sensitive people can be and I am sorry if what I consider humor triggers them. In all seriousness, though, I was being facetious and meant nothing personal.

That said, a little back story to correct your not-so-ignorance:

I only started my B world city to create a diamond farm, so the guild I am in gives me some GBG fights and opens all 5 levels of GE every week, but has little requirements. It is great for collecting WW's and FoY's, while spending very little time in that world. Building a Diamond farm has proved much more challenging these days since INNO changed rewards into fragments, so it takes longer to get enough buildings to make it worth the while. It is a WIP city, but I am not in a hurry and spend very little time there. Very little. But you know all of this, because I explained it to you when you offered me an invite to your guild in that world and I respectfully turned it down.

In C world, we took a shell of a guild that had no treasury to speak of and turned it into a top 3 guild in the world. We don't have the luxury of being a top 3 guild for many years with top fighters and high producing T-Goods members like the other guilds that are ahead of us and right below us do. Having low producing (T-Goods) members proved fatal to our progress, so we had to set minimums for everyone. The grand majority stayed and worked hard at reaching those minimums. We still have some eras that struggle, so we don't recruit nor allow any members to stay there who are not at or above the minimum requirements. Most would refer to that as surviving, not claiming it to be snotty. Once we get our treasury to a safe place (most eras are now safe) we can then expand our recruiting efforts and allow lower producing T-Goods members to join, with the caveat that they work on those T-Goods primarily until they are in the black.
But, again, you know this, since I respectfully explained it to you when you asked me for an invite to my C world guild and I had to respectfully turn you down, due to the fact that you had a very young city in an era that we would not be sustainable, treasury wise, and it would have caused us to not have the ability to build camps in GBG. Yes, we were that deficient in several eras. Most would refer to that as surviving, not ignorantly claiming it to be snotty. However, you can't claim ignorance, since I explained that all to you, at the time.

I have been in many top guilds in C world. I was with the first guild to reach level 100 (back when it meant something) and one of the main cogs (there were others besides me and I would never claim anything differently) pushing and reporting our progress regularly the last few months, since there was another guild who we were neck-n-neck with. I think we beat them by less than a week. Been there, done that. I choose to stay in the guild I am in now, because it is a challenge. Anyone can join a top guild (if they qualify) and have it given to them. Some of us like to build and grow things. Not to take away from those who built those guilds. They did the work and are now benefiting from it. As they should. We still have a lot of work to do, but I enjoy the journey.

Sorry, Jay. I did not know you took both of my rejections so personally, even though I respectfully explained my reasons in both worlds. I even inquired of your progress in C world and encouraged you to work on the things needed to get to where you could be a productive member. You know, like a friend would do. I never mentioned this before, but I also inquired of a few higher guilds who I thought had the treasury to take on a city of your status. Unfortunately, they were either full at the time or had their own treasury issues. You eventually stated that you were working on HAU's and did not want to be busily active in more than 1 world. I respected that and left you alone at that point. Funny though, since that was partly my reason (not wanting to be busy in 2 worlds) for not wanting to join your B world guild and opted to stay in that "irrelevant guild".

Ignorance can be forgiven. However, you can't claim ignorance, because you know all of this already.

jaymoney23456

Sometimes I forget how sensitive people can be and I am sorry if what I consider humor triggers them. In all seriousness, though, I was being facetious and meant nothing personal.

I only started my B world city to create a diamond farm, so the guild I am in gives me some GBG fights and opens all 5 levels of GE every week, but has little requirements. It is great for collecting WW's and FoY's, while spending very little time in that world. Building a Diamond farm has proved much more challenging these days since INNO changed rewards into fragments, so it takes longer to get enough buildings to make it worth the while. It is a WIP city, but I am not in a hurry and spend very little time there. Very little. But you know all of this, because I explained it to you when you offered me an invite to your guild in that world and I respectfully turned it down.

In C world, we took a shell of a guild that had no treasury to speak of and turned it into a top 3 guild in the world. We don't have the luxury of being a top 3 guild for many years with top fighters and high producing T-Goods members like the other guilds that are ahead of us and right below us do. Having low producing (T-Goods) members proved fatal to our progress, so we had to set minimums for everyone. The grand majority stayed and worked hard at reaching those minimums. We still have some eras that struggle, so we don't recruit nor allow any members to stay there who are not at or above the minimum requirements. Most would refer to that as surviving, not claiming it to be snotty. Once we get our treasury to a safe place (most eras are now safe) we can then expand our recruiting efforts and allow lower producing T-Goods members to join, with the caveat that they work on those T-Goods primarily until they are in the black.
But, again, you know this, since I respectfully explained it to you when you asked me for an invite to my C world guild and I had to respectfully turn you down, due to the fact that you had a very young city in an era that we would not be sustainable, treasury wise, and it would have caused us to not have the ability to build camps in GBG. Yes, we were that deficient in several eras. Most would refer to that as surviving, not ignorantly claiming it to be snotty. However, you can't claim ignorance, since I explained that all to you, at the time.

I have been in many top guilds in C world. I was with the first guild to reach level 100 (back when it meant something) and one of the main cogs (there were others besides me and I would never claim anything differently) pushing and reporting our progress regularly the last few months, since there was another guild who we were neck-n-neck with. I think we beat them by less than a week. Been there, done that. I choose to stay in the guild I am in now, because it is a challenge. Anyone can join a top guild (if they qualify) and have it given to them. Some of us like to build and grow things. Not to take away from those who built those guilds. They did the work and are now benefiting from it. As they should. We still have a lot of work to do, but I enjoy the journey.

Sorry, Jay. I did not know you took both of my rejections so personally, even though I respectfully explained my reasons in both worlds. I even inquired of your progress in C world and encouraged you to work on the things needed to get to where you could be a productive member. You know, like a friend would do. I never mentioned this before, but I also inquired of a few higher guilds who I thought had the treasury to take on a city of your status. Unfortunately, they were either full at the time or had their own treasury issues. You eventually stated that you were working on HAU's and did not want to be busily active in more than 1 world. I respected that and left you alone at that point. Funny though, since that was partly my reason (not wanting to be busy in 2 worlds) for not wanting to join your B world guild and opted to stay in that "irrelevant guild".

Ignorance can be forgiven. However, you can't claim ignorance, because you know all of this already.
What a whiny little rant. If you can't take it you better stop trying to dish it out. Couldn't handle getting criticized after you made a snide comment to my post it seems. Grow up already!

Just An Observer

Top 3? Try #2 and being a total lock for that spot! Alas, #1 has your number but otherwise it is a Very Strong guild in GBG. I helped build it too. What is funny is that the guild has yet to win a Level 2 GBG prize building. Maybe that changes this season as the Spire is even better than the first two buildings were!

Wishing you luck Dom :)

Lord Cannon

No offense, but if someone used such a high-sounding yet dopey, generic post to recruit me, I would avoid such a guild like the plague.
Sounds more like an advertisement from INNO rather than an alluring profile for a guild. Just be real.
Not offended at all. You are entitled to your opinion and I accept your criticism. It seems my post has got the attention of the community, good. :)

Dominator - X

What a whiny little rant. If you can't take it you better stop trying to dish it out. Couldn't handle getting criticized after you made a snide comment to my post it seems. Grow up already!
Yeah, Jay, that's what this is about. I can handle honest criticism when it is warranted. What you did was lie about the situation that you knew better. All I did was set the record straight.

Dominator - X

Top 3? Try #2 and being a total lock for that spot! Alas, #1 has your number but otherwise it is a Very Strong guild in GBG. I helped build it too. What is funny is that the guild has yet to win a Level 2 GBG prize building. Maybe that changes this season as the Spire is even better than the first two buildings were!

Wishing you luck Dom :)
We may end #2 this season. But the real #1 is only temporarily down. They will be back very soon.

jaymoney23456

Yeah, Jay, that's what this is about. I can handle honest criticism when it is warranted. What you did was lie about the situation that you knew better. All I did was set the record straight.
You didn't set anything straight. You just posted a bunch of nonsense that was not worth reading. Hence I declined to provide a detailed response.