• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] bad luck ??

DeletedUser14197

It took me 15 shots to win the 20 percent reward and it was over 100 when I started. I made 190 cups, nothing to get too excited about when you consider I would have made 150 doing the safe shot. that is what I normally do now. Some players do seem to do better than others. I did better when I played this 2 years ago. I think they have me programmed to do poorly now, but I decided not to get frustrated, just to do the safe shots this year. No sense helping the games favorites get tons of cups. If I get too bored with it, maybe I will simply quit this event. I can't seem to find a prize worth getting. When I mention what I was planning to get, watchfires and victory towers on chat, I am told they are trash. I could get medals. It would take the victory tower over a year to give me the same number of metals, but it is cheaper. I haven't had the ambition to figure out how the 2 compares, but if one plans on quitting too soon, I guess the medals are better.

DeletedUser26293

The odds on this soccer game game are horrible .... At first, I was getting some good rewards. Now though, I have spent over 100 shots and have got nothing. .... Is that the way it is supposed to be? One can only win during the first 20 shots or so of the game. ... Like honey55 I have gone to safe play on it, shooting for the 100%.... but that is just really wrong isn't it? .... Shouldn't the odds remain the same for everyone, throughout the entire game? ..... i am unhappy for having lost over 1k points being stupid enough to not simply take the safe shot :(

DeletedUser26154

The odds on this soccer game game are horrible
"It is true that the Puritans banned all recreation on Sundays and all games of chance, gambling, bear baiting, horse racing, and bowling in or around taverns at all times. They did so, not because they were opposed to fun, but because they judged these activities to be inherently harmful or immoral." Leland Ryken

DeletedUser26154

It took me 15 shots to win the 20 percent reward and it was over 100 when I started. I made 190 cups, nothing to get too excited about when you consider I would have made 150 doing the safe shot. that is what I normally do now. Some players do seem to do better than others. I did better when I played this 2 years ago. I think they have me programmed to do poorly now, but I decided not to get frustrated, just to do the safe shots this year. No sense helping the games favorites get tons of cups. If I get too bored with it, maybe I will simply quit this event. I can't seem to find a prize worth getting. When I mention what I was planning to get, watchfires and victory towers on chat, I am told they are trash. I could get medals. It would take the victory tower over a year to give me the same number of metals, but it is cheaper. I haven't had the ambition to figure out how the 2 compares, but if one plans on quitting too soon, I guess the medals are better.
Watchfires are great for discouraging plunderers. Get ten of those bad boys up in your town and you'll be plundered a lot less. I'm not seeing much plundering in my High Middle Ages neighborhood, but from what I understand, some parts of the server can be pretty rough.

"If you polish my Maypole, I won't plunder your goat farm." Alexander the Great.

DeletedUser26293

"It is true that the Puritans banned all recreation on Sundays and all games of chance, gambling, bear baiting, horse racing, and bowling in or around taverns at all times. They did so, not because they were opposed to fun, but because they judged these activities to be inherently harmful or immoral." Leland Ryken
And this means, what?, to my comment?

The odds on this soccer game game are horrible .... At first, I was getting some good rewards. Now though, I have spent over 100 shots and have got nothing. .... Is that the way it is supposed to be? One can only win during the first 20 shots or so of the game. ... Like honey55 I have gone to safe play on it, shooting for the 100%.... but that is just really wrong isn't it? .... Shouldn't the odds remain the same for everyone, throughout the entire game? ..... i am unhappy for having lost over 1k points being stupid enough to not simply take the safe shot :(
I agree:(

DeletedUser26293

@ zecarlosfenix
Thank you. I truly wonder if it matters tho, what we think.
del