• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Bakeries

Tbill

No, I bought diamonds at the bonus windows and got event points for them. I never spent any diamond in the event.

Tbill

Actually, I dis buy the celtic forest and sept cottage with diamonds. Not one diamond spent on a bakery or upgrade.

Johnny B. Goode

No, I bought diamonds at the bonus windows and got event points for them. I never spent any diamond in the event.
Bought Diamonds, spent Diamonds. The point is, you did not get that many simply playing the event. You spent money to get them, meaning you basically bought them. So this statement of yours...
I have 10 in one world and 8 in another. You can get the full set without difficulty.
...is at best misleading. A half truth is what it is. To be an honest statement, the last sentence should read: "You can get the full set without difficulty if you spend either Diamonds or real money."

Agent327

I honestly think that it is almost impossible to get the full set. I suggest trying to put them into a position, but not in a weird position like

[##]
[##] [##]

If you have no chose but to do that I suggest putting roads around it

And the use of that would be????

Glockgemini

The Gingerbread and the Macaroon are the best two and the largest bonus comes with 2 bakeries. Having a third is possible but requires great luck or diamonds. The other two bakeries aren't worth the effort and provide a diminishing bonus to the first two.

Agent327

The Gingerbread and the Macaroon are the best two and the largest bonus comes with 2 bakeries. Having a third is possible but requires great luck or diamonds. The other two bakeries aren't worth the effort and provide a diminishing bonus to the first two.

Can you explain that statement?

How does the largest bonus come with only two bakeries? How can the other two bakeries aren't worth the effort and provide a diminishing bonus to the first two????

Lankybrit

Can you explain that statement?

How does the largest bonus come with only two bakeries? How can the other two bakeries aren't worth the effort and provide a diminishing bonus to the first two????
He means that the bonus for being next to 1 bakery is way better than the 2nd bonus for being against 2. Not cumulatively obviously.

ReserveBum

Doesnt look like i am gonna get that third bakery fully upgraded....anyone know if we will get the 10 star daily bonus tomorrow before it ends?