• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

balancing my city

Stimpy2020

Do I need to keep at least 1 older production bldg? or can I upgrade all to highest level building???? for me its the Goat Farm. Yea still noob

Johnny B. Goode

Definitely upgrade. But pay attention to the production per tile when you do. The Goat Farm is actually not very efficient. At the 5 minute production cycle, the Butcher provides 2.5 supplies/tile, while the Goat Farm for the same cycle produces 2.0 supplies/tile. The difference in efficiency will be in every production cycle, not just the 5 minute cycle.

Pumbaa the Great

Also upgrading your buildings (whether it be event or build menu buildings) will add to your global rankings. Plus those that aid with a TT will be grateful that you have a higher aged building than one from Iron or Stone ages.

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

Also upgrading your buildings (whether it be event or build menu buildings) will add to your global rankings. Plus those that aid with a TT will be grateful that you a higher aged building than one from Iron or Stone ages.
No one wants to aid with a Truce Tower and get anything low-aged lol

Just An Observer

Fan Shops are excellent supply buildings. They can be upgraded eras and as a bonus, you get a Happiness boost. Find them in the AD shop.