• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ban you! game

cathea

Although I have to ban you, I actually want to ban @cathea for banning me because god, why can’t anyone respect Brits.
please note dear Banner that I stated I was banning someone for thinking they could ban a Brit on an American server.... I was stating a Brit should not be banned for that. Oh well English and American are really when you get down to it are two different languages. (lol)

KingJMobile

please note dear Banner that I stated I was banning someone for thinking they could ban a Brit on an American server.... I was stating a Brit should not be banned for that. Oh well English and American are really when you get down to it are two different languages. (lol)
Lol.

I ban Someplayer because that’s what this thread is about.

SomePlayer5000

i ban pjs299 for... uh... a uh.... uhh.......... uhhhhhhh...........................

"error: functioning brain not found. since theres limits, we must get ourselves banned from this reason. [ ok ] "

Ebeondi Asi

SomePlayer500 has contracted Shifting Bans. The terror is just starting. Due to Shifting bans, all operations of this thread will immediately cease. Everyone is banned,

cathea

o_OFellow Banners...hold them Banners high and Ban together on the count of imaginary number*****. (With a little luck or not we might ban ourselves over to another thread??)

cathea

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::rolleyes:o_Oemojis have taken a vote and are banning everyone because they can !Bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Bannnnnnn! Bannnnnnnna? (whoops, minion talk ) What the heck Ban Bananas too!!