• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ban you! game

Ebeondi Asi

I lost my bin full of bans! o_O I think someone (or something?) stole it while I was asleep. Gremlins? Anyway... send me some of your spare please.

Ebeondi Asi

Wow. Turns out my sister had taken my box of bans and used them to take a position on some derivatives involving Twitter , lay offs. and resignations. Made me 18.2 billion bans.
With that, I ban the entire Human population of the World. all 8,000,000,000 plus of you
Hah ;)

Ebeondi Asi

I ban all boring and trivial posters who ban with no imagination and a total lack of creativity! Thus Wednesday Winter is like gone, and 5000 needs to step up his game, which has become utterly stale at this point.
And naturally I ban myself for being such a mean spirited person. :mad:

Sheldor the Destroyer

I ban you for calling Wednesday Winter and SomePlayer5000 for having somewhat no imagination and not any creativity within a 12-mile radius. I also ban you for having a three-line post, that is a federal crime. I've already typed this many words, and I would not like to be arrested and face court trials for posting three-line posts. So, a long post short, I ban you.
Edit: Dangit three lines
Edit: Oh wait no more

SomePlayer5000

I ban you for delivering your internet reply via the Google Chrome internet service postal system

and if im wrong about you saying you use Google Chrome then reply with "I BAN YOU(ME) BECAUSE I USE (your web browser) SIKE!"

Ebeondi Asi

I ban you becases today is still Tuesday for the entire USA.. It is only Wednesday West of the date change line in the western Pacific...So it is Wednesday in Tokyo3AM and Singapore 2AM for example.. In Hawaii it is Tuesday 8AM LOL

Last edited: