• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ban you! game

KingJMobile

please note dear Banner that I stated I was banning someone for thinking they could ban a Brit on an American server.... I was stating a Brit should not be banned for that. Oh well English and American are really when you get down to it are two different languages. (lol)
Lol.

I ban Someplayer because that’s what this thread is about.

SomePlayer5000

i ban pjs299 for... uh... a uh.... uhh.......... uhhhhhhh...........................

"error: functioning brain not found. since theres limits, we must get ourselves banned from this reason. [ ok ] "

Ebeondi Asi

SomePlayer500 has contracted Shifting Bans. The terror is just starting. Due to Shifting bans, all operations of this thread will immediately cease. Everyone is banned,

cathea

o_OFellow Banners...hold them Banners high and Ban together on the count of imaginary number*****. (With a little luck or not we might ban ourselves over to another thread??)

cathea

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::rolleyes:o_Oemojis have taken a vote and are banning everyone because they can !Bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Bannnnnnn! Bannnnnnnna? (whoops, minion talk ) What the heck Ban Bananas too!!