• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Banking

• Thread starter DeletedUser42957
  • Start date

DeletedUser42957

Relatively new to FoE and I've searched the threads and could not find this particular question. While I understand there is a limit to the amount of fps you can collect at one time, why isn't it possible to bank those, store them like fp packs you get from locking in a gb spot? I collect a large amount of fp's daily and don't always want to spend them all at the time.

I hope the question is clear enough.

Godly Luke

Relatively new to FoE and I've searched the threads and could not find this particular question. While I understand there is a limit to the amount of fps you can collect at one time, why isn't it possible to bank those, store them like fp packs you get from locking in a gb spot? I collect a large amount of fp's daily and don't always want to spend them all at the time.

It's not because then the game would become too easy too fast.

DeletedUser41431

It is clear and yes it would be super helpful if we could just bank them but it takes all the strategy out of the game, thus making it too easy to be challenging. At this this aspect of the game.

Graviton

Many FP collections used to go to your inventory as packs, then Inno decided they wanted us to spend them instead so they now go to the bar.

Emberguard

If you have to use it you’ll find somewhere to put it and from that you’ll grow. If you could bank it you’d have no reason to use it at the stage in your growth where using it would be at its most beneficial to your growth.

mamboking053

I felt they did it to promote interactivity between the players. You need to invest in others in order to help yourself, and it promotes the game overall. Imagine how much more active the market would be without the CF.

Emberguard

I felt they did it to promote interactivity between the players. You need to invest in others in order to help yourself, and it promotes the game overall. Imagine how much more active the market would be without the CF.
or so many event buildings

DeletedUser36552

there is a method to bank fps that presents itself in the game -- it is not always perfectly efficient, but it encourages participation in game play and has the same effect as a bank more or less.

the methods is to invest your fps wisely. in particular to invest your fps in gbs that will bring you back fp rewards. once you play enough to get an Arc and raise that Arc to level 80, then in fact it becomes easy to "save" fps from collections. just collect plenty of fps, go to a 1.8-1.9 thread and invest.

i know most players do not have those means. but before then there are still plenty of opportunities to invest less perfectly. these investments still capture your collections, and still return some of those fps as "banked" fp packs if you invest wisely.

so not a bank, per se. but becomes more and more like one as you participate more in the game.

DeletedUser36552

i use the method i described above whenever i want to grow my fp reserves. i just take a big collection and plow those fps into a 1.9 thread -- combining them sometimes with fps i already have to create a larger reserve.