• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Banned from the Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2785

Banned for not knowing to wear aluminum foil armor to reflect laser monkeys laser.

DeletedUser

banned for thinking aluminum foil armor is a feasible defense against laser monkey fire

DeletedUser4304

banned for not knowing that aluminum foil can act as a mirrored surface and thereby deflect a laser beam; however a real mirror or light saber works best.

DeletedUser2259

I ban all of you, because this is all just beta and all of it is just a display error.

DeletedUser2785

Banned for stalking. It is against the law in ALL 50 of the US states and it's territories. Please stand where you are and the laser monkeys will be with you shortly. Of course the monkeys will be with you SHORTLY, as monkeys are, for the most part, only 3 feet tall, but that is another matter altogether

DeletedUser

Banned for abusing banning privileges. In fact, everyone up until now is banned for that very reason! /Thread.

DeletedUser

Double-banned, for a) not comprehending, and b) breaking the ban rule.

DeletedUser

I guess I am dazed and confused... but let's start over: Who got banned, and for doing what? Nice, clear answer would be nice! :)

- - - Updated - - -

I ban you for accusing me of being dazed and confused.

DeletedUser34

you got banned for not reading the thread in it 12page etirety and figring it otu

Status
Not open for further replies.