• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Battle Born recruiting

Mickey71

Small Guild with no "minimums" each week. Just looking for those that enjoy the game and need or want a new home with no drama. We're looking for fighters (GBG and GE) and/or those that at least can add to the Treasury (an Arc or Observatory preferred). Level 34 offering 4 FP's a day, reduced costs for new buildings and a reduction in healing time for troops and all 4 Levels of GE opened each week.

Help the Guild while helping yourself and playing the game your way. No pressure to alter your style of play, only ask for some communication if you need to step away for a bit. Please message with any questions or concerns, or just find us and apply. Thanks :)

Last edited:

John 317

t me know how i might be able to be apart of it... i think i am in this world... i am new and screwed a few things up... lol cant build much but am trying to figure things out... wish i could do more....

Mickey71

t me know how i might be able to be apart of it... i think i am in this world... i am new and screwed a few things up... lol cant build much but am trying to figure things out... wish i could do more....
John....you might be in another world?? Just tried searching you by name and it did not come up. Unless your game name is different? You can also direct message me in the game - Mickey71 Thanks for the reply

John 317

yes i had been playing in another world.. getting used to the game and these forums is a little crazy lol now i have 2 world cities starting but dont know how active ill be in either...