• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Battle points

DeletedUser9313

I am not in a guild and run the hood for points, but it gets very old attacking the same people every day. My question is: If I create my own guild and its only me can I take advantage of the free siege to get points from the GVG map and not my hood peeps?

Some in my hood can make 200,000 in a day because they fight on GVG and that takes forever to get through the hood.

DeletedUser10266

I'm not sure exactly what you mean but ill take a shot at it. If you form a guild then you can attack sectors on the gvg map to get points. It will not be infinite though. If however you form a guild and have another guild lay siege in a landing zone then you can infinitely farm their sieges for points. Keep in mind though that sieges still cost goods to lay so finding a guild to lay sieges for points may be hard. Your best bet would honestly be to join a very active gvg guild for the age you want points. Otherwise form your own guild and just watch the landing zones for sieges to attack.

DeletedUser9313

Its an honor to have you help me Bruic.
Think I like your last sentence for my goals to just get point without attacking my hood. Once again I see you help so many and you deserve some props Bruic.

Thank you!!

DeletedUser10131

We have a guild that was in my sector that did what your asking. They would lay siege, take the territory, then release it back to NPC. Then start the whole process over. Basically farming the AI for PvP points.

DeletedUser9313

Thats exactly what I had in mind Shaker. Thank you for your input.

DeletedUser6172

just watch the landing zones for sieges to attack.
Unless they've changed it, you can't attack a siege army unless you own an adjacent unshielded sector or a headquarters.

If you pay 5 goods of each type to siege and win a landing zone sector that's NOT on the water, then you'll be be able to attack sieges on your headquarters sector plus sieges in the up to 6 adjacent sectors. Or pay 10 goods and place your own sieges, on those 6 sectors.

DeletedUser10266

You can attack sieges in the landing zone as long as you do not already control a sector in that age. For someone with no guild that is a good place to start when trying to only get battle points.