• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Battle result window

Yugi the 7empest

For those on PC, do any of you have the occasional issue of the battle result confirmation window being smaller? My god it's annoying as I have no idea why it happens. Here's an explanation: When I click "auto battle", the second wave "auto battle" button is exactly where the first one was so I can just do a quick double click to auto battle twice. After a battle, you get another window called "Battle result" on which you just click the green "OK" button. Again, this green "OK" button is in the same place where the auto battle button was so 3 quick clicks and you are ready for a new battle. However, on occasion, the battle result screen is smaller and the "OK" button is now above where the auto battle button was. The result, sloooooooow attack times as you now have to readjust the mouse to click "OK" and then readjust again to auto battle. This easily loses a second+ per attack. It's not my PC settings. I just know it comes and goes every couple of days.

(For those reading this saying, "Dude, a second per attack? Oh please" skip this post altogether and let the speed fighters respond)

Kranyar the Mysterious

Ya, it was done that way intentionally by the developers. Lots of people have complained, and we're been told they are "looking into it", but even though quite a few months have gone by we've heard nothing but platitudes and silence, which is pretty much par for the course anymore.

Yugi the 7empest

Ya, it was done that way intentionally by the developers. Lots of people have complained, and we're been told they are "looking into it", but even though quite a few months have gone by we've heard nothing but platitudes and silence, which is pretty much par for the course anymore.
OK, thanks. I knew there was some hub-bub about the "heal all" button, but did not know about the battle result window issue. What's strange is that it happens for a bit, then switches back to normal for a few days, then back to smaller.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Yes, the heal all button is worse, and it seems many have forgotten about the other because of the heal all button, and history will likely just repeat again once the next poor UI/UX change is released, since penalizing honest players seems to be the only way Inno knows how to solve all their other design/balance/bot issues .

DevaCat

Interesting about your battle window issue being intermittent… I’ve been seeing the same thing with stuttering/lagging rqs as being a problem for a while which clears up for a bit and then returns. This of course was an issue which created an uproar before it was decided to “cure” it by setting a cap on total RQ aborts done. Judging by the 2021 recap message they consider the cap on RQ aborts to have “solved” the problem of “exploits” and thus nothing else to be done. Yet the intermittent problem remains.

GeniePower

It happens on Sunday after the tournament results until the next tournament starts , its missing one line on the window during this time making the ok button appear higher up.
And this is the only correct reply in the thread. It happens Sunday evening when the PvP tower is closed. (Just that it's 3 lines that are missing ;)) It has done that from the very first version of the game back in 2011 or 2012