[Confirmed] Battle sounds after combat bug

Discussion in 'Addressed' started by fqua, Sep 29, 2015.

1. fqua

fqua New Member

When fighting with rogues the scraping noise they make when they move often continues when they stop and even when the fight is over and I have moved back to my city. I have to turn my sound off to get rid of the noise or log out and go to another city. It is quite annoying.
    fqua

Feirefis likes this.
  2. Shady Merchant

Shady Merchant Active Member

yup its done that forever we complained before but it never got fixed

Feirefis likes this.
  3. pluto1066

pluto1066 New Member

Yes, this is a very annoying issue. I've played on iPad, desktop, and Android phone and the problem happens on all 3 platforms. The problem appears to be random but I've been trying to identify the circumstances under which it occurs and pass that along to aid the developers. My latest observation is that the soundtrack only continues when the move count is not exactly at the maximum after rogue lands on the last space to which it is entitled to move.

Zatrikon and Shady Merchant like this.
  4. Sygmoral

Sygmoral New Member

SOUND ISSUE: looped sounds during/after combat

I do all combat on my laptop. An annoying habit of the game however is that at the end of combat, when the final enemy unit is defeated, the move-sound of the last of my units that moved is often put on repeat.

Ksh-dk, ksh-dk, ksh-dk, ksh-dk, ksh-dk, ksh-dk, ksh-dk, ... forever.

There are two ways to stop it: reload the page (obviously), or start another fight and wait until the same type of unit moves - because that is the only thing that will end the loop.

It's not even limited to one loop: if I end combat with one unit, and end the next combat with another unit (while that first unit type did not appear), two move-sounds will be looped.

I thought it was a temporary bug, but I have been experiencing this for months, so decide to report it now.

Note that it might not be limited to "end of combat", as I have occasionally had it happen with the Rogue sound in the middle of combat, too. But by far mostly at the end of combat, from any unit.

I currently play it on Windows 10 with Chrome 51 and Flash 22.0.0.192, on world us11. I don't have any self-installed extensions/addons in Chrome.

(Related thread here, apparently it is an old issue)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    Zatrikon and Feirefis like this.
  5. JennyButler

JennyButler Well-Known Member

I just turn my sound off so have never noticed it.

insainklown likes this.
  6. wakener

wakener Member

For me it happens every time after a Rogue is hit and transforms, and it repeats EVERY time until I either move another Rogue in battle or leave the server with either a refresh or a logout.

7. Sygmoral

Sygmoral New Member

Any reaction from game developers? What about other people: is anyone that has the sound turned on NOT having this issue?

8. Queste

Queste Active Member

I also have the issue, it's very annoying. A work-around to prevent it happening: auto-battle the last move. It has never looped on me on auto-battle.

9. ardak kumerin

ardak kumerin Well-Known Member

I get that all the time when the zombies are breaking in.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  10. Sygmoral

Sygmoral New Member

Oh, thanks, that's an interesting work-around. Will definitely try it next time.

Still hope InnoGames will actually fix it though, of course! Sorta weird that they haven't yet if almost everyone has had this issue for such a long time.

11. Cosmic Raven

Cosmic Raven Active Member

Yes this is a thing, and it has happened all the time going back at least as far as the 2015 Summer Event.

One thing I can add is that I never experience the sound loop on all unit types.

• Prior to reaching PE, sound only looped with Rogues.
    • Once I hit PE or later, sound would also loop for all variations of Champions.
    • Once I hit ME, ME Tanks was another unit whose sound will loop.

12. Cosmic Raven

Cosmic Raven Active Member

Also happens with Champions that are vehicles (PE and later) and ME Tanks.

13. Hibernus Mortis

Hibernus Mortis Member

Also happens with the Howitzers in Indy Era and the tanks in Progressive Era

14. Queste

Queste Active Member

I have already posted it somewhere else in a similar topic but when you finish the battle using auto, just for the final move, you won't encounter the bug. It's not a solution but it is a way to deal with it until it is solved.

15. Stavi

Stavi New Member

Right now, it sounds like I'm repeatedly being abducted by aliens. Which is mega-annoying, but sounds great through my sub!

16. scorpionsluggard

scorpionsluggard Member

Still happens and frequently. :mad:

1.91.bc9d4ec (19.12.2016 8:53), Scorpionsluggard (8640915), us2, en_US, WIN 24,0,0,186, Windows 7, Firefox/50.0, 1395x913, DirectX9 (336 MB VRAM)

17. RalphMalph

RalphMalph Member

Yes, it still happens. The only work around is to reload the game of course.

18. RalphMalph

RalphMalph Member

This problem happens a *lot* lately. Nearly every battle. Is anything being done?

19. RalphMalph

RalphMalph Member

This problem has been reports by many people in multiple threads for *years*! Why has nothing been done? Is it that hard to track down? Lately I am getting it on *every* battle including both fights when I am against two armies. Rebooting the game repeatedly is such a PITA.

Feirefis likes this.
  20. Feirefis

Feirefis Member

Confirmed.
    I have it almost always with knights (LMA) and not with the other CA armies.