• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Battleground difficulty increase

Bozon

Well, we take about 80 seconds to load one tile, i can do 25 battles in that time
If i was to watch what happens i better not battle at all as i would do maybe 5

DeletedUser43301

Joseph Stalin ones have said "one person death is tragedy thousands its just a statistics"….converting to Inno langulage : "one person complaining its not bad for us hundreds …who cares its just ststistics for us"!!!!

RazorbackPirate

Joseph Stalin ones have said "one person death is tragedy thousands its just a statistics"….converting to Inno language : "one person complaining its not bad for us hundreds …who cares its just statistics for us"!!!!
Two things instantly lose ANY and EVERY argument. Mentioning Hitler or the Nazis, or Stalin and communism. Why? It means you've got no cogent argument to make and are hoping to shame your opponent into agreeing.

Translation - You're wrong, you lost. Step away from the horse, put down the stick, it's dead.

DeletedUser43301

Two things instantly lose ANY and EVERY argument. Mentioning Hitler or the Nazis, or Stalin and communism. Why? It means you've got no cogent argument to make and are hoping to shame your opponent into agreeing.

Translation - You're wrong, you lost. Step away from the horse, put down the stick, it's dead.
That's just a pattern how that buisness is being RUN…and that quote FIT well !!!!
BTW do you have anything against history???

RazorbackPirate

That's just a pattern how that buisness is being RUN…and that quote FIT well !!!!
BTW do you have anything against history???
The pattern is nothing has changed with the attrition increase. That's how they run the business, nothing's changed.

I also have nothing against history, I'm just against crap arguments. Speaking of history... have you heard the one about useful idiots?

Falconwing

I've noticed a difference between this GbG and the last one. I don't think the numbers have changed, but they do seem to be getting battlefields that favor them more than they do me. Lots of bottlenecks with trenches on my side with hills, open plains on theirs. I might just be imagining it, but I've had to switch off of auto into half auto earlier than I usually do. Normally auto til ATT 40, then half auto til almost 50, full manual after that, and this GbG I've had to half auto around 35 a few days. I've also noticed heavier than usual loses at the low ATT's on auto. Like I said, could be my imagination, but it does feel a lil different.

I also noticed a difference in how many fights I could get in before I started taking heavy losses. At first I thought I forgot to activate my attack boost, but no.

Agent327

I also noticed a difference in how many fights I could get in before I started taking heavy losses. At first I thought I forgot to activate my attack boost, but no.

That, if anything, proves it is really random. Opposing units change and terrain changes. If you can do 80 fights 3 days in a row it does not mean 80 is the norm and if you only get to 60 the next days, something is wrong. I can do 60, get totally stuck on that, move to another sector and again reach 80.

That, if anything, proves it is really random. Opposing units change and terrain changes. If you can do 80 fights 3 days in a row it does not mean 80 is the norm and if you only get to 60 the next days, something is wrong. I can do 60, get totally stuck on that, move

I would be inclined to agree with this if it was occurring every few days during 1 season. But, like the others said, it is this season. This didn't happen in previous seasons. I could average about the same amount of fights each day before hitting a wall. This season, that happens much sooner. Every day.

I still question whether it actually is random bad luck. But with other players experiencing the same thing...? It seems a bit peculiar.

Also, I was expecting to be do a little better this season. I have put several levels on my TA, a couple on my Zeus, and put Carceres and a couple of Rousioi Tracks in my city. Every little bit helps.

Agent327

I would be inclined to agree with this if it was occurring every few days during 1 season. But, like the others said, it is this season. This didn't happen in previous seasons. I could average about the same amount of fights each day before hitting a wall. This season, that happens much sooner. Every day.

I still question whether it actually is random bad luck. But with other players experiencing the same thing...? It seems a bit peculiar.

Also, I was expecting to be do a little better this season. I have put several levels on my TA, a couple on my Zeus, and put Carceres and a couple of Rousioi Tracks in my city. Every little bit helps.

Sure, but they are little bits and your expactations are to high.

The defending units have a balanced att/def bonus. Your units don't and that can always cause a surprise in the outcome. Same goes for terrain, initiative and even age.

Bozon

Not all lost, i can see other people complaining about the same this BG.
And yes, i could average 75 attrition everyday and now i average 60 attrition.
I could push to 80 and now it's impossible
And the answer is ... it's random ... ? Well, it was one kind of random for a long time and now it's another kind of random since this season started.
And what they tell me ? Look at your battles and learn how to fight ?

I have given up but i'll say you this ...
It's kinda like you go to a restaurant and you ask for the same chicken burger as always and you figure it does not taste the same, so you call someone and argue that and they tell you maybe you should learn to eat it with some spices as it tastes better, and you say that you like it simple and it tastes different and then they tell you maybe you are not tsating it the same way you used too ...

Well, i have fought with same army for a long time, always with same results, with a little deviation
Now i actually upgrade a bunch of sentinels, build two or three new checkmates,, raise governor's villa tolvl 8 and myburger consistently tastes different !

I won't say nothing more, it's a lost battle !
Maybe i should use some other combination of units, but this is my usual one and i like it.

HRH Aleena

Since battlegrounds started i was always able to go up to 60 attrition.
As time went by i've been slowly an constantly raising my attack/defense (which is now around 920/440) and by the end of last season i could go 80 if i needed to.
For the last 4 or 5 seasons i would consistently end the day around 70 attrition without loosing too many units.
When this season started (july 23rd) i could barely reach 60 !
I thought it was just bad luck so the next dayit was the same, and it has been the same for the last 6 days, not a single day i managed to go over 60 without loosing too many units.
I opened a support ticket where they told me the battleground difficulty had not changed.
The fact is that i have a few guildies that feel just the same as ido so i'm pretty sure this is not just coincidence.
Maybe if you have like 2000% attack you won't notice much difference but i just saw someone say that now he can't go over 30 when he used to go over 40 ...
I opened this thread to find out if we're alone here or if other people are feeling the same ?

I have noticed the same thing and a couple others in my guild commented on it as well