• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Battlegrounds could be incredible..... but...

SeamusRex

This mode is a good addition to the game, and it could be fantastic instead of "good". It has a nice mechanic, and is a terrific competitive mode. Now that they re-balanced the attrition levels it could be super fun to play except for one glaring problem. It's purely pay to win.
Once again, Inno comes up with another activity that is blatantly little more than a money grab. (Like the Reindeer thing over the Christmas event)
When you can spend diamonds to gain a major strategic advantage, that's not sound play, it's cheating, and it's wrong. Inno, if you removed the diamond options from this mode, it would actually be a balanced, skill/performance driven mode that is fun, fair, and allows almost any guild to be competitive.
Or leave it as-is and let it be just another $$$$ cash grab.

RazorbackPirate

Just because other players are better than you, doesn't mean they're paying to win. Even if they're spending diamonds, it still doesn't mean they're paying to win. I'm currently sitting on over 7,000 free diamonds with more free diamonds coming in every week. If I choose to drop a few in GBG to help my guild attain, or maintain a competitive advantage. That's up to me.

Since every player has the same opportunity to obtain copious amounts of free diamonds just as I do, everyone is on an equal playing field. That they choose not to take advantage of the opportunities presented to them is their issue, not mine. Why should I be penalized be cause I'm willing to do something they're not?

Similarly, every player has the same opportunity to purchase copious amounts of diamonds, so again, everyone is on an equal playing field. That I choose not to take advantage of that opportunity is my issue, not theirs. Why should they be penalized be cause they're willing to do something I'm not?

Who do you think funds the game so you can play for free? Are you really that naive? Gift, horse, mouth. Sad.

A business wants to make money? What a novel concept. Inno just might be onto something.