• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Be A Legend Of The Forge With Us

DeletedUser28123

Once upon a time, there was a young man who walked into the forest. He stumbled upon an oddly shaped and fairly bright colored mushroom. He investigated the mushroom, and within the spores, he noticed, were diamonds! He began eating the mushroom furiously, curious as to what powers it may bring him.

As he lay there slumber under a tree, he started to feel it, he started to feel the change within his body. First it was his strength, then his eyesight, then his hearing, he began to pick up on even the slightest mutter amongst the forest.

After a few minutes, he took off, and ran as fast as he could, going further and further until he decided to stop at a beautiful lake beside the mountaintops. His new powers not only made him invincible, but they also allowed him to never run out of energy.

Once he realized that he couldn't be stopped, and that his powers were eternal, he vowed to take up residence within the hillsides of Brisgard, and the rest is history.

He and his people are now the mighty Legends of Forge!

We're a happy and active guild on Brisgard. Come have some fun with us. All we ask is that you participate in the Guild activities, (after all, thats the point in being in a guild right?) and if for some reason you cant, just let someone know.

We all help each other out to the best of our abilities by visiting each others taverns, aiding, as well as trading goods.

Contact me, Cr4zYcH1cK3nB0Y, or IAMTheFrosty1 to be invited. You can alternatively leave a response on this post.

Cheers :)

DeletedUser28123

Hey! I 'd love to join you guys :)
Sounds good, I sent you an invite bud. Sorry for the delay, but I don't get on this forum much. I'll check it more regularly from now on. ;)