• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Beat Battlegrounds, join Pioneers

• Thread starter DeletedUser42595
  • Start date

DeletedUser42595

Pioneers is recruiting active battlers or negotiators to help us reach the top places in Battlegrounds.
We are a very active guild, we have a capable Battle Commander and our strength is in synchronized action to conquer provinces.

If you like Battlegrounds more than your current guild does, check out our guild description to see what we have to offer.
To the front lines!

DeletedUser14516

I am interested. I am good a negotiations. I am in the LMA and I like GE as well. The issue I have had with GvG is not having enough of my own goods to keep going. But with guild support, I will do amazing things

Johnny B. Goode

Funny to see one deleted user talking to another. Surely INNO is aware of how many quit in frustration?
Yeah, I don't get the impression that these two were long time players. The first one doesn't sound like a leader, just a newly enthusiastic guild member. Notice he says, "reach the top places". A guild leader would say top leagues or top ranks, not top places. And the second one claims to be "good a(t) negotiations", but was apparently doing GvG on his own, which doesn't involve negotiations, and ran out of goods too quickly, which doesn't bode well for trying to negotiate GBG. I'm not surprised that their newbie enthusiasm didn't survive the realization that this game is a marathon. (FYI, the Pioneers guild is still going strong.)