1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Behaviorisms

Discussion in 'Sinerania Drama' started by Charlie814, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Charlie814

Charlie814 New Member

I have been playing this game on this world for some time now and I have observed several instances that have upset me. Nothing aimed at me , just the way people are acting and reacting to certain things. I have observed several people calling each other names and such. This reminds me of my childhood where children resorted to calling others names like 4 eyes and turdface and other such names. To me this indicates that these people have a bit of growing up to do. This is just a game so why spoil things and get people upset. I am almost tempted to quit playing but I have spent so much that I can't afford it.

2. JennyButler

JennyButler Well-Known Member

Welcome to the internet, hope you enjoy your stay.

Romawi likes this.
  3. Shady Merchant

Shady Merchant Active Member

Yeah kids play this game so don't be expecting anything amazing in the area of decent conversation from them.

4. Romawi

Romawi Active Member

Or the adults for that matter.

5. Shaunypoo

Shaunypoo Active Member

But I wouldn't get any therapy if it wasn't for global chat.

6. PWJadzia

PWJadzia Guest

I've also noticed there are some very perverted people that play the game, and will try to cyber *cough* with you if you allow them to whisper to you. This seems to be geared heavily towards male players hitting on female players but can go the other way as well. In general be careful with people that get overly friendly and keep using innuendos to catch your attention.

7. Shaunypoo

Shaunypoo Active Member

What server are you playing on? I am asking for a friend.

8. Bleu Thai

Bleu Thai New Member

Why not turn the other cheek ... set the example by engaging in the topic of conversation but, ignoring anyone who uses inappropriate language. This topic was broached in the movie Avengers: Age of Ultron where Captain America showed his age and blurted out "language" when the younger heroes used mild foul language that in Cap's day was considered vulgar. We should consider setting a better example. IMO

vimesfan likes this.
  9. Shady Merchant

Shady Merchant Active Member

yeah they just keep going just report and ignore

10. Bleu Thai

Bleu Thai New Member

It would be interesting if you could invest in the game and recoup some of what you've spent, if you decide to leave (quit) - recoup without putting a dent into Inno's revenue too!
    ;)