• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Behaviorisms

DeletedUser23286

I have been playing this game on this world for some time now and I have observed several instances that have upset me. Nothing aimed at me , just the way people are acting and reacting to certain things. I have observed several people calling each other names and such. This reminds me of my childhood where children resorted to calling others names like 4 eyes and turdface and other such names. To me this indicates that these people have a bit of growing up to do. This is just a game so why spoil things and get people upset. I am almost tempted to quit playing but I have spent so much that I can't afford it.

DeletedUser8796

Yeah kids play this game so don't be expecting anything amazing in the area of decent conversation from them.

DeletedUser17558

But I wouldn't get any therapy if it wasn't for global chat.

DeletedUser

I've also noticed there are some very perverted people that play the game, and will try to cyber *cough* with you if you allow them to whisper to you. This seems to be geared heavily towards male players hitting on female players but can go the other way as well. In general be careful with people that get overly friendly and keep using innuendos to catch your attention.

DeletedUser17558

I've also noticed there are some very perverted people that play the game, and will try to cyber *cough* with you if you allow them to whisper to you. This seems to be geared heavily towards male players hitting on female players but can go the other way as well. In general be careful with people that get overly friendly and keep using innuendos to catch your attention.

What server are you playing on? I am asking for a friend.

DeletedUser21021

Why not turn the other cheek ... set the example by engaging in the topic of conversation but, ignoring anyone who uses inappropriate language. This topic was broached in the movie Avengers: Age of Ultron where Captain America showed his age and blurted out "language" when the younger heroes used mild foul language that in Cap's day was considered vulgar. We should consider setting a better example. IMO

DeletedUser21021

It would be interesting if you could invest in the game and recoup some of what you've spent, if you decide to leave (quit) - recoup without putting a dent into Inno's revenue too!
;)
I have been playing this game on this world for some time now and I have observed several instances that have upset me. Nothing aimed at me , just the way people are acting and reacting to certain things. I have observed several people calling each other names and such. This reminds me of my childhood where children resorted to calling others names like 4 eyes and turdface and other such names. To me this indicates that these people have a bit of growing up to do. This is just a game so why spoil things and get people upset. I am almost tempted to quit playing but I have spent so much that I can't afford it.