• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Benefit to be in a guild

DeletedUser

Can some one point out what is the benefit to be in a guild? Is there any option in game to chat?

DeletedUser

There are a number of benefits to being in a guild:

1. No forge point cost when trading.
2. Access to additional resources at much cheaper costs than you can produce for yourself, generally faster too.
3. Bonuses from motivating and polishing from people you needn't worry about attacking you
4. Forge point donations when you build a great building
5. Access to great buildings to donate to.
6. Additional people you can motivate and polish to find said great building blue print pieces.
7. Community... if you've got a good guild.

Long and the short, it's a major upside to advancement.

Chat is not yet ready, it's coming though. In the future, despite my dislike of the idea, it appears that guild wars may also be on the horizon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2851

Thank You Obsidian. Now I have to find a guild to join.

When selecting a guild, you need to pay attention to what you want. My guild, Morning Star will offer you 2 to 1 trades for lower ages goods, besides protection when able, other guilds have different policies.

If you want to join Morning Star, send me a message.

Cheers,

tegimen

DeletedUser

Benevolent in Brisgard is willing to take you as well. You'll have no shortage of suiters. If you wish to join me in Brisgard (I am not the guild master but I have recruiting ability) just send me a message. My user name is the same.