• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Best Def Army for AF

DeletedUser10493

Could you show me the Best Defending Army for AF please. I have a lot of watchfires but It doesn`t work. I am still easily defeated by my nightmare in the hood called Pegasus.
Thank you!

DeletedUser8152

Could you show me the Best Defending Army for AF please. I have a lot of watchfires but It doesn`t work. I am still easily defeated by my nightmare in the hood called Pegasus.
Thank you!
Jenny is right, but if you want to do the most damage, tailor your def army based on what he is attacking with. VS rail guns use 8 raiders and/or drone swarms. VS champions, use 8 hovers and/or battle fortress. Probably he is using one of those two.

DeletedUser10493

Jenny is right, but if you want to do the most damage, tailor your def army based on what he is attacking with. VS rail guns use 8 raiders and/or drone swarms. VS champions, use 8 hovers and/or battle fortress. Probably he is using one of those two.
Thank you!