• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Best Great Buildings Poll

If you could only build 3 Great Buildings, which would they be?

• Temple of Relics

• Statue of Zeus

• Lighthouse of Alexandria

• Castel del Monte

• Chateau Frontenac

• Alcatraz

• Cape Canaveral

• Innovation Tower

• The Arc

• Himeji Castle

Results are only viewable after voting.

-Sebastian-

Arc and Traz, of course. I originally thought CdM, for theoretically unlimited FP and attack bonus, but I figure that there are enough event buildings that give attack boost (and now defense boost while attacking), and loads of FP, that those would be enough for me. So I picked CF so that I never have to worry about goods again.

Reese7990

The HC and ToR are both gambling buildings. Feast or famine. Also those HC rewards are predicated on winning battles, which will be very difficult without any attack bonus, or a endless supply of troops from a Traz. You may find yourself struggling to use those charges.

The ToR in my experience is too inconsistent. Ive recieved more ritual flames and gates then anything else. Ive even recieved store buildings as a Jade relic. Id rather be able to count on a good number of Fps from a levelled Cdm, and use my attack bonus and Traz to win Gbg rewards.

-Sebastian-

Don't we need medals for victory expansion? While there are other avenues for medals an additional source makes it faster.

I would be shocked if all the medals from all of a person's GBs let them get the later expansions even 1 day faster. A level 100 Blue Galaxy gives 2550 medals a day. But locking 1st position on a level 7 Blue Galaxy gives 2620 medals, not including whatever your Arc bonus is.

Falconwing

Also those HC rewards are predicated on winning battles, which will be very difficult without any attack bonus, or a endless supply of troops from a Traz. You may find yourself struggling to use those charges.
The HC only has 10 attempts max. If there aren't 10 people at the bottom of your Hood you can't beat without a Traz (there are plenty of non-GB's that give attack bonus), then you may need to practice your combat skills.

I would be shocked if all the medals from all of a person's GBs let them get the later expansions even 1 day faster. A level 100 Blue Galaxy gives 2550 medals a day. But locking 1st position on a level 7 Blue Galaxy gives 2620 medals, not including whatever your Arc bonus is.

Well I need 40k for the next exapnsion. Seems like will take long time. Even a level 10 can probably reduce by half the number of days for the next expansion so reducing the time I need to progress in the game. I agree with you about the later expansion.

On a different note is Gaea Statue also a good GB similar to Blue Galaxy. It gives around the same medals and the happiness boost allows reduction in space occupied by happiness buildings.

Cured Meat

The 3 game changers of course:
1. Arc - FP profits, medal expansions, prints, guild goods
2. Traz - Only way you could even think about being effective GVG GBG
3. Chat - replaces Good buildings, so Goods boost also becomes irrelevant; the % bonus counts on Diamonds rewards; and recurring quests become meaningful during collection time.

no other GB's changes your game like these 3 do. Yes HC, SC, are Must haves, love the rewards,, but doesn't change the game, you will still fight and nego when you have to. The FP and Military boost GB's, help your game, but aren't game changers.

Mackey the First

ToR, Traz, Arc in that order. Prizes of troops, goods, FP, BP and garbage to sell in the AD means no barracks, goods buildings and less Shrines. Traz, nothing needed but Rouge Den and a CR you can put into rotation when you need actual troops AND age it every era (or have one from Indy up in storage for GvG). And Arc, the game totally changed because of Arcs...OBS and ATM for goods are even more worthless then the Arc made them with the addition of SoH.

BadBad33

If you could only build 3 Great Buildings, which would they be?

Should redo this with all GB included for a better result.
Same convo but WAY easier for voting
We won't need to reply just to have something included.
If you already redid this(I'm too lazy to look and actually looking for something else and I don't want to get sidetracked. ☺)
Please reply with updated link and I'll vote.
Great convo! Itty Bitty Packaging.....

Nicholas002

Should redo this with all GB included for a better result.
Same convo but WAY easier for voting
We won't need to reply just to have something included.
If you already redid this(I'm too lazy to look and actually looking for something else and I don't want to get sidetracked. ☺)
Please reply with updated link and I'll vote.
Great convo! Itty Bitty Packaging.....
I was going to, but the poll only allows for 10 options, so not possible.