• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Best Recent Event Buildings

Which event building

• Winter Train

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Crowns nest

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • September Cottage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pagoda

• Cherry blossom Bridge

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Celtic Forest

• Olympic treasury

• The abandoned Asylum

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other ( must be after 2019 summer event and please explain )

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WinnerGR

I was interested in what people though was the best recent event building so I created this thread to see other peoples views.

My view is that the train is the best because of the FP production and carriages.

I also think the crows nest is second best because of the diamonds though because I only have a L2 CN dueto it being my first event I am voting for the train.

DreadfulCadillac

I said other cause for halloween you hve a chance at getting DARK DOORWAYs as one of the daily specials, and trust me i did.It wasnt the special event building and i think Inno offered it in 2018 and maybe 2017 as well? But its a value building.i was able to get 4-5 of them!and they give 1fp per 3 squares!

qaccy

Because I'm impartial by nature, I can't really pick a 'best' from that list because several of them excel for different reasons:

-The Winter Train can provide the single-largest collection out of any building in the game, which is great for the Blue Galaxy but you definitely have to pay for all those train cars;
-The Crow's Nest is a runner-up to the Train IMO. Random what you get, but more 'bang for your buck' in terms of how much it cost to get one, and can produce diamonds as well;
-The Olympic Treasury provides a valuable military boost along with its more standard resource productions.

There's also a good one that didn't make it onto the list, and that's the Sentinel Outpost. The Tactician's Tower would be comparable but city defense is in such a sorry state that it's unfortunately not very useful.

But if I'm gonna pick one, I suppose it'd have to be the Winter Train. That's the one I spent the most diamonds filling my city with. Two 28-car trains in my city producing 64 FP each!

UBERhelp1

Because I'm impartial by nature, I can't really pick a 'best' from that list because several of them excel for different reasons:

-The Winter Train can provide the single-largest collection out of any building in the game, which is great for the Blue Galaxy but you definitely have to pay for all those train cars;
-The Crow's Nest is a runner-up to the Train IMO. Random what you get, but more 'bang for your buck' in terms of how much it cost to get one, and can produce diamonds as well;
-The Olympic Treasury provides a valuable military boost along with its more standard resource productions.

There's also a good one that didn't make it onto the list, and that's the Sentinel Outpost. The Tactician's Tower would be comparable but city defense is in such a sorry state that it's unfortunately not very useful.

But if I'm gonna pick one, I suppose it'd have to be the Winter Train. That's the one I spent the most diamonds filling my city with. Two 28-car trains in my city producing 64 FP each!
Ooh... I forgot about Sentinel Outposts. Those are some great little buildings. Anywhere there's a 1x1 space, I like to plop one down.