• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Best SAAB troops for auto battle?

Bonobas

Hi there! :)
As the topic says: which SAAB troops are best for auto battle?
Thanks and have a good day!

Bonobas

Nail Stormers seem to be good choice.... I've noticed that too....

Does someone else use different combinations and it works for him?

Last edited:

TahoeEd

When my Rogue troops are 5,000~ I have my traz produce 70+ Nail Storms and I go with 6x NS and 2x Rogues and can go several auto battles before having to replace a wounded NS the goes below 50% or the occasional casualty.

xivarmy

at low-medium attrition, nail storms are the consistent best answer.

at medium-high attrition other setups may occasionally make sense:

8xSAM sentinels if you need to hit first (i.e. against 8 nailstorms defending). No AO crit sucks - but once their boost is getting closer to yours you can get wins a while longer/more cleanly by taking out 4 defending nail storms where they stand rather than trading turns with them).

8xSAM sentinels again if there's a lot of artillery (or hover hammers occasionally - but kinda hit or miss as to how well they work; stupid range issue).

But... if you care about medium-high attrition, get out of SAAB asap. SAV and SAJM are improvements in this department.

OTOH, If you only care about low-attrition autoing some people like SAAB better than what follows.

Sharmon the Impaler

I like SAJM the best of all and agree that Nails are the best for AB with a 2 nails and 6 rogues to start. In the higher att range 4 Nails / 4 Rogues works best in most case where its 2 waves. Counter intuitive but when it's 1 wave 1 Nail / 7 rogues is best at really high att.