• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Best Unit Combinations per Age ( Version 0.1 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruteForceAttack

@OP people are trolling you with all kind of incorrect information. This is not only bad for the the forum it discredits any and all information available on this forum.

Maybe in a way it is your fault as well to take any info posted by anyone without validating or checking from multiple sources.

DevaCat

@OP people are trolling you with all kind of incorrect information. This is not only bad for the the forum it discredits any and all information available on this forum.

Maybe in a way it is your fault as well to take any info posted by anyone without validating or checking from multiple sources.
You think? Of course the op is being trolled, because the notion of him actually producing anything of value to others is preposterous. What is bad for the forum is for him to continue to put out ridiculous notions as fact, not that he is being trolled -- which he deserves.

In case you missed my previous PSA I will repeat it: anyone seeking real information should avoid this thread -- this is NOT a useful guide.

Agent327

1. Modern Era: Bazooka Teams with 20% boost
  2. Post modern Era: Anything besides MG Teams and tanks, with -3% boost minimum
  3. Contemporary Era: Missile artillery. 100%. Especially against helicopters.
  4. Tomorrow Era: Being totally honest no idea, TE fighting seemed really lame to me
  5. The Future: Drone Swarms with no boost, and whatever you do, don't use hovers.

Locking this anyhow, cause you are turning it into a complete joke.

Helicopters can't be attacked by artillery.

Locked for trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.