• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Best way to get ARC BPs?

Lankybrit

Hi,

How do you get them quickly? Just contribute to Guild members ARCs and get them from there? Use the neighborhood? Anything else I'm missing. Swap threads just don't do it quickly enough.

Thanks.

Nicholas002

1. Go to global ranking > great buildings and find which players have arcs 70 and up.
  2. Make some room on your friends list
  3. Message those players, and ask them if you can take P5 on their arc for 1.9
  4. If yes, then invite them as friends, and take p5 every level you can. It will typically be 19 FPS, and 5 or more Bps, depending on your own arc level. You will get a minimum of 10 FPS back, so you are paying 9 or less FPS for 5 or more BPs

Lankybrit

1. Go to global ranking > great buildings and find which players have arcs 70 and up.
  2. Make some room on your friends list
  3. Message those players, and ask them if you can take P5 on their arc for 1.9
  4. If yes, then invite them as friends, and take p5 every level you can. It will typically be 19 FPS, and 5 or more Bps, depending on your own arc level. You will get a minimum of 10 FPS back, so you are paying 9 or less FPS for 5 or more BPs
Thanks so much. That sounds like a great way to do it.

Farfle the smelly

Hi,

How do you get them quickly? Just contribute to Guild members ARCs and get them from there? Use the neighborhood? Anything else I'm missing. Swap threads just don't do it quickly enough.

Thanks.
I’m actually not a fan of swap threads. Which is strange because I’m a new player and you’d think I’d be all over them. Nope. They’re a giant waste of FPs.

My personal strategy (which has been quite successful) is the following:

1. Snipe my hoods Oracles and lower Zeus’ ruthlessly. This builds up your FPs.
2. Snipe your hoods Arcs carefully, and treat them with respect. This means reaching out to neighbors and asking ‘hey, are you open to P4/5 contributions at a higher than reward rate?’ They will say yes 90% of the time. * If they don’t, you need to consider your positioning in the hood and whether you can take the plunder hit should they fight back at your snipe (because you didn’t leave it at that 90% did you? Don’t be silly).
3. Find a 1.9 thread with friends and guildies.
4. Avoid normal swap threads religiously.
5. Be generous with friends and guildies, full stop. And always always always help someone get out of the mud, including a neighbor. They’ll likely friend you and, voila! Another source for GBs! :)

This is my Farfles Rules for Making Friends and Kicking Some GB a$$ guide.

Edit: * I have been ignored from my P4/5 messages exactly one time. When people say no, they USUALLY just mean no for that particular level, and invite me to contribute after it’s levelled. So I guess this works ~ 99% of the time, in truth.

Last edited: