• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Beware of Manny1976

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser37870

I just completed a perfect goods purchase with Manny1976! Rated 5 Stars!

RazorbackPirate

I just completed a perfect goods purchase with Manny1976! Rated 5 Stars!
I've completed 3, so far. I recommend him often and no one I know has ever had an issue. Whatever happened, it's on the OP and is a situation entirely of his own making. I can only speak for myself, but after also being trashed unnecessarily here on the forum, when @Cesar666 says,
Still waiting Manny…
My response would be, "With a name that ends with 666, you'll be buried in snow first." But that's just me.

DeletedUser

I've completed 3, so far. I recommend him often and no one I know has ever had an issue.

RazorbackPirate is an ignorant that lacks knowledge, I wouldn't take a word he says.

I have never had a transaction with Manny1976 but I've had several with Colosi, I vouch for Colosi, he delivers to me the same second I finish my part of the deal and has cheap prices.

DreadfulCadillac

RazorbackPirate is an ignorant that lacks knowledge, I wouldn't take a word he says.

I have never had a transaction with Manny1976 but I've had several with Colosi, I vouch for Colosi, he delivers to me the same second I finish my part of the deal and has cheap prices.
did u HAVE to necro this?i forgot bout it...

Emberguard

Have you had dealings with Manny or Cesar? If not why are you calling Razor ignorant on something you’d have less information on then they do? Not to mention you’ve now involved someone that had nothing to do with this thread.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Have you had dealings with Manny or Cesar? If not why are you calling Razor ignorant on something you’d have less information on then they do? Not to mention you’ve now involved someone that had nothing to do with this thread.

Since this thread raised suspicions around Manny, I'm simply giving another alternative in Rugnir from my personal exprience ... trying to help players out.

And I meant that Razor is an ignorant in general, not in this subject in particular .. speaking from my experience with him.

Last edited by a moderator:

RazorbackPirate

Since this thread raised suspicions around Manny, I'm simply giving another alternative in Rugnir from my personal exprience ... trying to help players out.

And I meant that Razor is an ignorant in general, not in this subject in particular .. speaking from my experience with him.
Since we've never actually had any interaction other than this one, you sir are an ASS. You know nothing about me, but you've shown in one post exactly who you are. Now Begone!

Status
Not open for further replies.