Beware of Manny1976

Discussion in 'Rugnir Drama' started by Cesar666, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Emberguard

Emberguard Active Member

Is that with or without telling them beforehand in your "Terms of Service"? 'cause if you don't explicitly state that they're to leave the last FP of the lvl for you to put on then what you're telling me essentially is you let circumstances dictate whether you keep your word

Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  2. icarusethan

icarusethan Well-Known Member

That's exactly what I said:) it's a hard way to learn why you don't flip other people's GB without asking. But at least they will learn.

3. Emberguard

Emberguard Active Member

Accidents happen and it can be out of their control if someone else puts in at the same time.

it's also dishonest to not keep your end of the bargain if not lvl'ing the GB was not discussed beforehand. Stealing from them is not an appropriate way to teach a lesson. You could talk to them so they know for next time. Unjust punishment will not get that message across any clearer then just explaining

Cesar666 and Stephen Longshanks like this.
  4. icarusethan

Not making it more blurry either and save all your goods with a okay reason. Good enough for me.

5. Manny1976

Manny1976 New Member

@Cesar666 Your "FACTS" are, once again, total BS. I didn't have a spear fighters barracks in my city when you flipped my Traz. You insist in here on saying you "accidentally" flipped my Traz. It wasn't an accident, you clearly stated to me, after flipping it, you didn't know it was bad to flip my Traz, a few minutes before I could double collect it. So it's obvious, you just had some FPs to drop, and since there wasn't enough room on this current level, you just levelled it to add the rest of your bar on next level. Which is, imo, disrespectful. Finally, YOU ended our friendship before I took your trades for the Arc. So deal with the consequences of your actions. Can't take your trades if we're not friends.

icarusethan likes this.
  6. icarusethan

Anyone who can’t realize this newbie is actually the villain are just falling into “ the weak side always the justice side” theory, ignore these folks on the forum. Further than that, ignore this funny little thing in the game so he doesn’t bother you no more.

7. Cesar666

Cesar666 New Member

Manny, as far as your latest ramblings...whatever.

The fact is you took my 350 FPs and gave me nothing.

Further, I’ve seen nothing from you offering to right that. Not even a proposal to settle the matter.

8. icarusethan

Listen, the one who is actually wrong, you are the one supposed to provide a solution. He DOESN’T owe you anything since you flip his traz intentionally. Send him a friend request and post the trades. Switch the tone and apologize for Flipping his traz. That’s the only way you get your goods.

9. freshmeboy

freshmeboy Well-Known Member

Really, this isn't the place to discuss this and INNO won't help you...interactions between players must be policed by players...trades, swaps, goods, the whole shebang is considered part of the social interaction of the game. That being said, a deal is a deal and the trade was never completed regardless of a freaking double dip. You didn't LOSE a freaking troop Manny... you just didn't get double the troops that day...quit whining, take your extra 50 fps, send the guy his goods and walk away...and make sure noobs understand your "terms of service" in advance...

10. Ozyman Tremble Weaklings

Ozyman Tremble Weaklings Well-Known Member

dance offs.

11. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

This. Do or don't, but ...
    Solve it one on one or take your lumps.

12. Roxana 1184 the Wise

Roxana 1184 the Wise Active Member

... sez the snowman with no legs.

13. Ozyman Tremble Weaklings

Ozyman Tremble Weaklings Well-Known Member

14. Emberguard

Emberguard Active Member

BTW doesn't matter which barracks was in his city at the time of the Traz being lvl'd. The game only checks at the time of collecting and from what I've heard from other players it doesn't matter if the unit building finished construction or not. So those troops still could have been anything upto his age

15. Manda the first

Manda the first Well-Known Member

I'd like to see this turn into a regular forum feature, The People's Court FoE edition.

If the guy deleted him before he could take the trades what is he supposed to do? Now he's demanding his FP back? Which he still can't do because they're not friends? I would gladly hold my end of the deal and give the goods but never pay a single FP. I should deplete my FP inventory because you got impatient? I don't think so.

Considering it's the same person who 'wrote to inno' about a trade not backed by the game going sour then went to the forum to blast him leaving out the part where he deleted so the trades couldn't happen I doubt he'll be happy with much. I don't think 50 FP is too much to ask for (or to offer) to keep friendly relations with another player. I accidentally (an actual accident) flipped a friends 20 something traz a few weeks back and I offered her a lot more than that. I can't remember the last time someone from guild or friends list has accidentally flipped me and not apologized and offered to try to make it up to me. That's hoodie or newbie trash.

RazorbackPirate and icarusethan like this.
  16. icarusethan

That’s why I have no tolerance for this kinda of a stuff. “ i didn’t know, I didn’t do it on purpose” well, now you F learned:)

RazorbackPirate likes this.