1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Beware of Rengi, Inc

Discussion in 'Arvahall Drama' started by CurransLionMate, Apr 15, 2019.

1. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Well-Known Member

2. Godly Luke

Godly Luke Well-Known Member

3. CurransLionMate

CurransLionMate New Member

I think Bob, Vicinsea & Mana need to get there stories straight. I saw the replies when asked about why members were booted out.
    Prior to that Bob was made Co-Founder, that is how he was listed for the whole 2 weeks, and he made the agreement with Mana & Vicinsea to come over to JFF as soon as he was given Co-Founder rights listing them as new leaders. JFF was the Lighting guild.... a sister guild to DK. So when Mana wanted to make it another Rengi guild with Bob it did not sit well with the original members anymore then it would have if the guild's name would have been change back to Lighting or DK2. The sad part was letting Bob have Co-Founder rights in the first place. When he agreed to a 2 week trial & stated he would leave if the original members where not happy with his work then he should have left.

Of course the original members did not want to take some vote when that was not part of the agreement. This whole thing is SHADY..... when you come on for a 2 week trial & within a day you bring over an entire new guild (Mana & Vicinsea new guild they had just made) with the agreement they would be Leaders & the name would be changed to Rengi, Inc.. The original JFF guild was not happy with the trial then you refused to leave so they could have there guild back with there original guild name. Instead you kick out all of the original members regardless if they were the ones who booted your Rengi ppl out. Then you guys all started telling different stories about the agreements & why you took over this guild. Including saying that taking over a guild is apart of the game & ppl should know that.

Finally I can say this..... If the shoe was on the other foot & JFF came in and did you dirty like this we would see alot more ranting & raging from Mana, Vicinsea & you on this matter. Plus Vicinsea stated it best when she said "yes we stole the guild". So please Bob don't act as if you didn't have a convo about that when you vote was deadlocked. I hope Karma comes back at the three of you... stealing a lvl 70 guild when you didn't put in all that effort over the past yrs is just wrong & telling different stories to justify it shows the kind of ppl you are here in this game & in RL.

DreadfulCadillac likes this.
  4. bobwwooodall

bobwwooodall New Member

So many people are mis-informed about the details on what actually happened. I have not said anything untrue. Vic and I may tell different parts of our story because we are different people with different perspectives that came into the guild at different times and under different circumstances. I am the only person on this thread that was involved with the negotiations. The negotiations took over a month and I was very clear about the course of action I took. Re-building a dead guild in a short time frame meant playing 20 hours a day for several days in a row. There is no way that it could have functioned unless the founders were of like mind. That is why I said I would only do it if and only if I was the sole founder. I have saved the negotiations and will show them to anyone that wants to read it. I did exactly what I said I would do in the allotted time frame.
    The "trial" period deal was simply a promise that I would complete specific tasks in the 2 week time frame or I would leave the guild. No deal never existed that said I would leave the guild if they asked. The only condition that existed was task oriented. At the same time the guild belongs to the people so I would not want to be founder in a guild where the people didn't want me to have the job. That is the reason I suggested a vote. About the vote.....there was absolutely no deadlock. The vote was unanimous. The old founder said they did not wish to be part of a Foe-Rengi guild and asked for me to return the guild to them. No one wanted that to happen except for those two individuals and the DK former members that abandoned the guild months prior to my arrival. After the vote the old founder threw a temper tantrum and began kicking random people out of the guild for no reason whatsoever.
    Curranslionmate you can try to say something is shady and then copy and paste words out of context but everything I did was on the up and up. The vote was not needed and it was not part of any pre-arranged deal. The vote served to prove that the people in the guild were getting what they wanted. I was listed on the membership page as "co-founder" but that's meaningless and was never my rank. On your membership page you are listed as "F U Hakuna Matata." Although that may be borderline in-appropriate for a family friendly game....I'm certain it has nothing to do with your rank. Moving forward, if anyone has questions, comments, or concerns and wants to know the truth please direct your messages to me instead of the disseminated information from individuals that were in no way involved.

5. Godly Luke

This is over a month old, don't bring the drama we already forgot. I literally just forgot about a week ago, and now it's back!

6. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Well-Known Member

agreed.i had forgotten as well:)

7. Godly Luke

I just realized Rengi is in A. What could this mean?

8. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

Absolutely nothing unless you make the mistake of joining them and getting in the middle of their drama. LOL

9. Godly Luke

Precisely

10. Orius Maximus

Orius Maximus Well-Known Member

If I played on Arvahall more than once or twice a week, I might actually care. :p

DreadfulCadillac likes this.
  11. James the Raptor

James the Raptor Member

Be wary yes... we'll still get you.

12. test3r

test3r Member

FOE FUNGI, INC. is a dead guild, worse off then it was before BoB stole it. Bob did not announce he was an FoE Fungi member floating around(for a year) looking to steal guilds when he was invited in to help rebuild the guild, once he gained founder rights he immediately demoted the other founders and renamed the guild. Bob and any member who goes along with him are garbage, vici is a liar don't believe her, this isn't her first rodeo, she worked with pennywise1 at many attempts to thief guilds.

13. Godly Luke

This thread is over 2 months cool it

anyempire and Emberguard like this.