• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

BG seems to target specific goods?

Halgar

Buying buildings in the battlegrounds seems to keep leaning on specific goods. Postmodern era, my guild treasury is down to 100 genome data but still has 57,000 of the other 4 goods (almost exactly, as though all the goods from that era were added with arcs at the same rate, but only one good was depleted) . Future seems to want algae more, as we keep running out of that but still have plenty of the rest. LMA is low on silk and talc, but has over 80,000 of the others.

I thought that it was supposed to be random what goods it asks for, but it doesn't seem that way. Each era seems to have one or two goods that are near empty while the rest are plentiful.

I'm curious if other guilds have noticed the same thing. Are you running out of just one or two goods per era, or does it seem evenly distributed?

Vger

I thought that it was supposed to be random what goods it asks for, but it doesn't seem that way.
And yet, everything you described before that sounded exactly like a random distribution.
Random distribution does not mean an even distribution, at least for small sample sizes.

Halgar

And yet, everything you described before that sounded exactly like a random distribution.
Random distribution does not mean an even distribution, at least for small sample sizes.

Here are the exact totals in the treasury for post modern:

132 genome data, 57,929 industrial filters, 57,488 renewable resources, 57,009 semiconductors, 56,808 steel

That looks random? It looks to me like everything used to be roughly equal, but genome data was hit a lot more than the others. It could certainly be random, but the probability of hitting genome data that much more than the rest seems low.

Agent327

Here are the exact totals in the treasury for post modern:

132 genome data, 57,929 industrial filters, 57,488 renewable resources, 57,009 semiconductors, 56,808 steel

That looks random? It looks to me like everything used to be roughly equal, but genome data was hit a lot more than the others. It could certainly be random, but the probability of hitting genome data that much more than the rest seems low.

One sample does not mean a thing.