• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Big Pink Moving Trucks when players upgrade housing.

DeletedUser26154

Proposal
Have Big Pink Moving Trucks drive down your roads when you upgrade your housing.

Current System
Nothing lets us know families, soldiers and workers are moving into bigger, happy homes.

Details
Purely cosmetic.
When players install new houses in their city, Big Pink Moving Trucks drive down the roads.
Starting at your Town Hall, and stopping where the new residential buildings are being constructed.

Abuse Prevention
None possible, since it's only eye candy to look pretty.

Visual Aids
download (1).jpg download (3).jpg download (4).jpg

Conclusion
Don't forget to Tip your Movers Generously, for a Job Well Done.

DeletedUser26154

The Men and I would do our initial walk through, then as they got the truck and house ready, I went over the paperwork with the Shipper.
My helpers knew what I was doing, because I hand-picked them to be with me.
After going over Pressboard / Particaleboard / Preassembled Furnature disclaimers,
I looked the Shipper in the eye, then said...

"Now I don't mean to sound rude or straight-forward,
and it's by no means mandatory,
but it's customary to tip your movers...
after a job well done."

Known as "The Tip Line" or "Dive Bomb"... lots of different names for "Making sure the Customers know we accept tips."
When the customers would ask how much is good, I would reply,
"Tipping comes from the heart, and you either have a big one, or a little one."
Then I would properly add, "If you're ever bad at math, now's the time."

success-kid-diy.png

I never received a single complaint and I handled V.I.P / High-profile jobs on a regular basis, for years.

DeletedUser28670

captured.PNG
This idea was so funny I decided to make a better Visual Aid for it lol, even though the trucks aren't pink...