• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Black Friday "Deals"?

Wighty4466

So far I'm not impressed with the 2022 Black Friday "deals" - Watchfires, Grand King & Queen upgrades, medals, & coins.... Where are the building selection kits - like House of Horrors, Mountain Reserve, etc.

INNO!!:
You can see most people are disappointed with these “deals”. This is supposed to be the biggest sale of the year for every retailer, and this is what you’re offering is? You offer us the option to pay $200 for a fully upgraded event building?? This has to be a joke. Where are the diamond deals??? That is literally the majority of what you should be selling to us, as we can then decide to buy anything we want from there; for example, we can decide to spend 3200 of the diamonds we just purchased from you to buy the Celtic farmstead (level 1 of course…), etc. Then you receive 2 payments! Just an example of how I believe you will make more money, if you appear to be less greedy at least one day a year.

Unless you enjoy all the comments about how greedy the company appears?
I’m ready to support your efforts with real cash, but I’m not going to throw it away on these “deals” you’ve given so far.

To be honest, how are they deals exactly?

ol man Rufus

I am specifically looking for 2 x Fiore Village upgrade but I haven't seen that offered even by the Antique Dealer.

RufusXZ

MKPapa

Ya , 34,000 Diamonds for a full building. 200$ USD for point of data on a server a half a world away if you buy the diamonds on special. What deal ...... for Inno.

Black Friday "deals" are not what it was decades ago even in real world. FOE just follows the trend IMO. They do not sell for cheap, they sell some rare stuff for $$$.