• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Black Friday Diamonds

DeletedUser

As we approach the Season for Giving, best get used to the idea that in FoE the coming holiday is kind of reversed -- we will be doing the giving, not um ... ;)

They don't call the garbage deals cheap , they call them challenging lol

-Chen-

As we approach the Season for Giving, best get used to the idea that in FoE the coming holiday is kind of reversed -- we will be doing the giving, not um ... ;)

I can't help but start to think that this sale is more about trying to get people to spend any diamonds they have built up before the big 33 day winter event starts.

I mean, the September cottage offer was a fairly nice deal, but mine is already fully leveled. I'll hold final judgement for when it's over, but so far I'm not all that impressed, and the crashes every time a new offer pop up hasn't helped matters.

wolfhoundtoo

You are half right. It's meant to get people to spend diamonds for things they want now as it's a direct purchase for the most part so far (with the exception of the mystery chest). No ulterior motive related to the upcoming event because they have so many events there's plenty of opportunities for people to spend any diamonds they've accumulated or opted to buy.