• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Black Friday feedback

Ebeondi Asi

Will there be anything actually worthwhile this year or can I just sleep?

Extra Castle with Double the current Castle stuff to add alongside current Castle. Arc level 180 ready to go, complete. (add on to existing Arc so you get even more returns.)
Fighting trilogy Zeus, CoA and CDM GBs at level 200 as a set to add to you current ones.
Level 200 CF ditto.
Level 200 Arctic Orangery plus a special new this time only GB to give same benefits but for all not same era troops. Level 200 also.
Sets of 20 complete level 7 Eagles Mountain too.
Sets of 250 Sentinel Outpost level 1 plus another 250 level 2 as a package
One billion Forge Point package
If you are gonna ask... ask big.

Pericles the Lion

First "deal" is a House of Horrors Selection Kit for 2,100 diamonds (discounted from 3,600). This is more than it cost during the event. Where's the "deal"? I'll pass.

Last edited:

Agent327

First "deal" is a House of Horrors Selection Kit for 2,100 diamonds (discounted from 3,600). This is more than it cost during the event. Where's the "deal"? I'll pass.

Price is compared to what it will cost on a normal sale. That's the "deal". Whatever it might cost during an event has nothing to do with it.

Sledgie

None of the deals so far were enough of a deal for me to consider buying them. A 10% discount isn't much of an incentive to spend diamonds, and that seems to be they typical discount I am seeing.

Pericles the Lion

Price is compared to what it will cost on a normal sale. That's the "deal". Whatever it might cost during an event has nothing to do with it.
Where exactly is the marketplace for these "normal sales"? AFAIK, none exist and at the moment the only way to obtain a HoH Selection Kit is in the Halloween Event so the cost there matters to patient players wanting to collect more of them. It's not in the AD yet.

Taran Tulah

So far so bad. You guys didn't manage to bring down the house yet. Please give us something really good, would you?

Pericles the Lion

Where it has always been
I know you love to search, so look it up. Let me give you a hint. Subject comes up at almost every sale.
The truth is that there is no regular marketplace. The only time that INNO offers items is when they post a "Sale" in which they flair a special price and compare it to a "regular" price that is fictitious as it is never used.

Agent327

The truth is that there is no regular marketplace. The only time that INNO offers items is when they post a "Sale" in which they flair a special price and compare it to a "regular" price that is fictitious as it is never used.

Believe what you want to believe. I really don't care anymore. Can't be bothered by showing you, you are wrong. So you'll pass. Feedback noted.

Glockgemini

Does Inno ever focus test these ideas? I imatgine there are a few people foolish/rich enough to consider buying these things but, come-on, $21 for a building upgrade?