1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Black Screen Google Chromebook

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Cheshire Kat28, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Cheshire Kat28

Cheshire Kat28 New Member

It's been like this for months. I sent in a ticket several months ago and was told it was an issue with an update with Chrome OS. Is there a fix for this? I've tried in both html5 and flash. Same issue just flash shows the grass. Flash is allowed. Have refreshed, restarted, logged out, cleared cache and repeated. Nothing works. Screenshot 2019-06-18 at 1.27.51 AM.png Screenshot 2019-06-18 at 1.28.46 AM.png

2. Graviton

Graviton Well-Known Member

Try another browser.

Or you might want to test your zoom settings, I seem to recall I had this same problem awhile back and it was fixed by resetting the browser's zoom either in or out, can't remember which.

3. manlymanman

manlymanman Member

I have the same problem. "Try another browser," is a very uninformed answer, since Chromebooks run only Chrome browser, the most popular browser in the world, btw. Multiple tickets filed on this over the last year, was told to use the app, which also fails on my very new Samsung CB.

DreadfulCadillac likes this.
  4. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Well-Known Member

what model chromebook u use? i use a samsung chromebook from ebay, and it works perfectly....

5. Graviton

Graviton Well-Known Member

Well excuse me. Get a new device then.

That's got nothing to do with anything, especially if it ain't working.