• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Blocking from joining a guild

DeletedUser26290

Is there way to block an individual from joining our guild, other making it by application or invitation? We want to keep the door open (auto join), but have had a few people jump in, take advantage of the guild to get a GB raised, then leave immediately. We would like to be ablr to block this person from doing this again.

DeletedUser

If your leadership is vigilant, you can always just kick him whenever he joins. Then he can't join again for 7 days.

DeletedUser27889

I think this would make a good proposal. If a player can block other players a guild should be able to block a player without having to change their entire policy.

DeletedUser28670

I think this would make a good proposal. If a player can block other players a guild should be able to block a player without having to change their entire policy.
I have no issue with that. Seems like a good proposal.

DeletedUser23762

Can I second this? Just had a situation this morning with one person in particular. I'd like to block that person from rejoining my guild.

DeletedUser26120

@Dursland do you happen to know how many in favor posts I need to have before submitting for a vote?
Guidelines just say proposals must be 2 weeks old and have a number of supporters. If you think you meet those criteria then post and ask Snowbelle to put it up for voting.