• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Blue Galaxy

JohnDoesy

This new OF building, the Blue Galaxy, when it doubles resource collection, is it just coins and supplies or can I double a goods building? Or the Maharaja's Palace as well? Anyone know yet?

DeletedUser32397

The only buildings you cannot double are Great Building productions and military productions.
So this Great Building will be amazing for diamond farmers, as it doubles wishing wells... So go and get it once it's out!

DeletedUser32397

Your welcome! It's probably going to be one of the top gbs now, just because if you can level it high enough to get all of your SoKs and Terrace Farms doubled, it will make a HUGE impact.

DeletedUser31440

Your welcome! It's probably going to be one of the top gbs now, just because if you can level it high enough to get all of your SoKs and Terrace Farms doubled, it will make a HUGE impact.

Diamond Farm - (Wishing Wells & Fountain of Youths) + Blue Galaxy = Pure Joy

DeletedUser31498

Not so sure it counts as you all are speculating. From the wiki: This building gives the player a chance and ability to double resources collected in the first few buildings (excludes Military and Great Buildings), and provides the player with Medals every 24 hours.

Specifically says resources. Does INNO define if FPs/Diamonds are resources?

DeletedUser

Not so sure it counts as you all are speculating. From the wiki: This building gives the player a chance and ability to double resources collected in the first few buildings (excludes Military and Great Buildings), and provides the player with Medals every 24 hours.

Specifically says resources. Does INNO define if FPs/Diamonds are resources?
I agree with you, gutmeister, I think only coins, supplies and medals are classed as resources. And since it provides medals, I'm betting that only the coins and supplies will be affected.

DeletedUser32397

Here's the link to the Great building.
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...461.306211858.1511373563-154300362.1508452529
I'm betting that only the coins and supplies will be affected.
This is incorrect. It says on the OF 6 release that "This does not apply to military buildings, Great Buildings and Arctic/Oceanic harbors." This means that it DOES apply to coins, supplies, medals, diamonds, goods, etc, IF it comes from a non–harbor/great building.

DeletedUser

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...461.306211858.1511373563-154300362.1508452529

This is incorrect. It says on the OF 6 release that "This does not apply to military buildings, Great Buildings and Arctic/Oceanic harbors." This means that it DOES apply to coins, supplies, medals, diamonds, goods, etc, IF it comes from a non–harbor/great building.
You are correct in that it could be interpreted that way. Time will tell.

DeletedUser31498

That only means coins from GBs aren't counted, as an example, not that everything collected from non-GBs/military buildings ARE counted. Big difference, and they don't clarify what INNO terms a resource. Tried searching online but couldn't find anything.

But if it doubles FPs, I think it's clearly better than CF and for low levels better than Arc, though level 80 Arc obviously still dominant.

DeletedUser31978

if i have a building like SoK or terrace farm, this gb can give me 2 fp from Sok or 10 FP from terrace farm?

DeletedUser33036

This building will be greatbwith the summer event palace (10 fp!).

DeletedUser31206

Shoot none of my cities are close to getting to the Oceanic Future, but I can't wait until it comes out.

Algona

Always glad to read another thread that should be in the Beta Forum or at the least have SPOILER in the title.

DeletedUser32389

Always glad to read another thread that should be in the Beta Forum or at the least have SPOILER in the title.
giphy.gif