• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Blue Galaxy

DeletedUser31978

ill give the next example:
you and a friend have both 10 terrace farm. you dont have the GB and your friend decided to build it and level it up up to level 36. (50%)
in your case you can produce 350 fp per week with 10 terrace farm but your friend (with the best luck) can get 700 fp per week.
with average luck 500 fp. with the worst luck 350 fp , with the second worst luck 355fp and with the second best luck 695 fp.

doesnt matter what you do youll always get 350 fp per week while your friend have a chance to get from 350 fp to 700 fp per week
in one day with the best luck he can get 100 FP instead 50 FP. you must have monte, innovation or hagia at level 80+ to get 50 fp per day. and level 100 cape canaveral or artic orangery to get 100 fp per day, while with a level 36 blue galaxy and 10 terrace farm (you can get one doing expeditions) you could get 100 fp in one day. now if somebody still thinking this new is a thrash then please stop playing and delete your city :b.

also. this great building make terrace farm better than SoK cause at level 36 with 50% you can can use the bonus 10 times. that mean if you use the bonus with 10 SoK you could get 20 fp but using the bonus with terrace farm you could get 100 fp.

*Arturis*

ill give the next example:
you and a friend have both 10 terrace farm. you dont have the GB and your friend decided to build it and level it up up to level 36. (50%)
in your case you can produce 350 fp per week with 10 terrace farm but your friend (with the best luck) can get 700 fp per week.
with average luck 500 fp. with the worst luck 350 fp , with the second worst luck 355fp and with the second best luck 695 fp.

doesnt matter what you do youll always get 350 fp per week while your friend have a chance to get from 350 fp to 700 fp per week
in one day with the best luck he can get 100 FP instead 50 FP. you must have monte, innovation or hagia at level 80+ to get 50 fp per day. and level 100 cape canaveral or artic orangery to get 100 fp per day, while with a level 36 blue galaxy and 10 terrace farm (you can get one doing expeditions) you could get 100 fp in one day. now if somebody still thinking this new is a thrash then please stop playing and delete your city :b.

also. this great building make terrace farm better than SoK cause at level 36 with 50% you can can use the bonus 10 times. that mean if you use the bonus with 10 SoK you could get 20 fp but using the bonus with terrace farm you could get 100 fp.
Space for FT is huge.

DeletedUser31978

For me space is not a problem because im smart enough to know how to make more space. For me this is a must to have GB and ill build it as soon as possible

JohnDoesy

People were asking what is a "resource" in Forge? The Inno Games wiki from here says:

Resources are coins, supplies, goods, medals, forge points, diamonds [and also population, happiness, expansions].​

So if you can collect the above resources from buildings, the new Blue Galaxy great building gives a chance to double it. [Excludes Military and Great Buildings]

DeletedUser31978

At level 75 recollection number must be 17 between 16-to-18

DeletedUser27184

The blue galaxy is currently under powered IMO.

Lets look at level 36, the TBG have 50%*12 tries.
In order for TBG to be most efficient you must have some 10 TF or palaces.
On average, you will get 25 extra FP every day, as 5 of your terraces will get double on average.

In comparison CDM gives you 21 FP and The Kraken will give you 28 FP at those levels.

TBG needs 2205 FP for this level.
The karken needs 2205 FP for this level.
CDM needs 1331 FP for this level. Level 44 CFD gives you 26 FP, and the price for that level is 1621 FP.

So the karken gives you more FP AND a real attack buff (as the medals are useless in that amount).
CDM gives a little less FP but a much better buff.
And NONE of the CFM and Karken needs 10 TF with the HUGH space to support the TBG.

Currently TBG seems to be far behind a long list of better GB's.

DeletedUser31978

The blue galaxy is currently under powered IMO.

Lets look at level 36, the TBG have 50%*12 tries.
In order for TBG to be most efficient you must have some 10 TF or palaces.
On average, you will get 25 extra FP every day, as 5 of your terraces will get double on average.

In comparison CDM gives you 21 FP and The Kraken will give you 28 FP at those levels.

TBG needs 2205 FP for this level.
The karken needs 2205 FP for this level.
CDM needs 1331 FP for this level. Level 44 CFD gives you 26 FP, and the price for that level is 1621 FP.

So the karken gives you more FP AND a real attack buff (as the medals are useless in that amount).
CDM gives a little less FP but a much better buff.
And NONE of the CFM and Karken needs 10 TF with the HUGH space to support the TBG.

Currently TBG seems to be far behind a long list of better GB's.
actualy in my city have kraken, monte, innovation, sophia, cape,orangery and have 5 terrace farms, and 20 SoK. and enough space to build an extra of 3 terrace farm and the blue galaxy (also have the black tower and cindermill at the max level both gives you 3 FP) .. actualy can produce 133 fp per day (including 24 fp , 1 fp per hour) if i build the blue galaxy and level it up to 36. my fp production per day would be 133fp to 169 FP. if i build 3 terrace farm would be 133 FP to a max of 179FP. dont know how your mind works but for me is not working good. if preffer have the chance of produce 169 or 179 fp per day instead of 133. also you are missing something. 80 cape + 80 orangery + 80 monte + 80 innovation + 80 sophia + 80 kraken = arround 370 fp... + level 36 blue galaxy with 10 terrace farm and good luck ( 50 fp) = 420 fp. with bad luck = 370 fp. ok, ibviously you may have a bad day but the next day could be a good day and receive 50 fp. what do yo preffer. always 370 fp or have a chance of get 420 fp everyday? pls.... PLS!!

*Arturis*

Glad you like it, I am not going to build it, but I'll be happy to have some GB that increase the value of my stockpile of OF goods:) And seriously, I am going to puke if they give the medal bonus on a GB. I might consider building it if it is fp instead.

Last edited:

DeletedUser31498

Ohhhhhhhh ok on Friday they didn't have % chance of the double, only the number of doubles, so please pardon my enthusiasm there.

Levels 9-14 are a joke. for 6k FPs, you get 3% more of a chance on the same number of chances, for .15 extra FP/day?? The scaling on this GB is atrocious after you get to level 3 really.

Ok I'm on board this GB stinks.

DeletedUser31978

Ohhhhhhhh ok on Friday they didn't have % chance of the double, only the number of doubles, so please pardon my enthusiasm there.

Levels 9-14 are a joke. for 6k FPs, you get 3% more of a chance on the same number of chances, for .15 extra FP/day?? The scaling on this GB is atrocious after you get to level 3 really.

Ok I'm on board this GB stinks.
10 terrace farm production after 365 days = 18.250 FP.
10 terrace farm produtction after 365 days with blue galaxy at level 36 (50%) = 27.375 FP
a difference of 9125 fp.

level 80 blue galaxy should give to you 75% and 17 uses per day. assuming this:

17 terrace farm production after 365 days = 31.025
17 terrace farm production after 365 days with blue galaxy at level 80 = 54.294 FP.
a difference of 23.269 fp.

this GB at level 36 gives to you the production of 547,5 days in 1 year (365 days)
this GB at level 80 gives to you the production of 638,75 days in 1 year (365 days)

also. artic orangery at level 50 = 50 FP. 10 terrace farm and level 36 GB galaxy and good luck (fifty fifty chance) =100 FP. you can get 50 extra fp for only 36 levels.
this is a must to have GB if you have a lot of terrace farms, black tower, palaces , level 7 pilar of heroes, level 3 cindermill , etc. dont use this GB with SoK .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31978

how do you know it will be 15 uses at level 80?
the wiki. just see how much levels you need to increase the uses per day. maybe at level 54 the uses per day will be 13. every 9 levels 1 use? or maybe at 13 uses per day youll need 10 levels to increase it up to 14, then 11 levels to 15..

DeletedUser31498

10 terrace farm production after 365 days = 18.250 FP.
10 terrace farm produtction after 365 days with blue galaxy at level 36 (50%) = 27.375 FP
a difference of 9125 fp.

level 80 blue galaxy should give to you 75% and 17 uses per day. assuming this:

17 terrace farm production after 365 days = 31.025
17 terrace farm production after 365 days with blue galaxy at level 80 = 54.294 FP.
a difference of 23.269 fp.

this GB at level 36 gives to you the production of 547,5 days in 1 year (365 days)
this GB at level 80 gives to you the production of 638,75 days in 1 year (365 days)

also. artic orangery at level 50 = 50 FP. 10 terrace farm and level 36 GB galaxy and good luck (fifty fifty chance) =100 FP. you can get 50 extra fp for only 36 levels.
this is a must to have GB if you have a lot of terrace farms, black tower, palaces , level 7 pilar of heroes, level 3 cindermill , etc. dont use this GB with SoK .

Your analysis is overly complicated. No need to multiply by 365, that doesn't help anyone. Your comparison to AO is just silly, since the secondary benefit of AO is tough to quantify, but vastly more helpful than medals to most.

The absolute most extreme example is where someone has 17 buildings generating 5 FPs, as you stated. In that case, a level 80 Galaxy generates 63.75 FP/day. That's the only number you need to look at. It takes 226k FP to level to 80, vs only 171,400 for the CC as an example. So the CC is 30% better, while costing 75% as much.

Can someone who has power leveled tell me what percent of the total FPs needed to get to level 80 one actually needs to invest on average? Like level 50 you only need to put in around 10% or so I think?

Anyway, no matter what it's wayyyyyyyyyy worse than CC, which is one of the best GBs for sure, but aside from that tough to compare to others given their "intangible" benefits. But at a minimum no one should build this over CC we can say at least.

DeletedUser31978

Your analysis is overly complicated. No need to multiply by 365, that doesn't help anyone. Your comparison to AO is just silly, since the secondary benefit of AO is tough to quantify, but vastly more helpful than medals to most.

The absolute most extreme example is where someone has 17 buildings generating 5 FPs, as you stated. In that case, a level 80 Galaxy generates 63.75 FP/day. That's the only number you need to look at. It takes 226k FP to level to 80, vs only 171,400 for the CC as an example. So the CC is 30% better, while costing 75% as much.

Can someone who has power leveled tell me what percent of the total FPs needed to get to level 80 one actually needs to invest on average? Like level 50 you only need to put in around 10% or so I think?

Anyway, no matter what it's wayyyyyyyyyy worse than CC, which is one of the best GBs for sure, but aside from that tough to compare to others given their "intangible" benefits. But at a minimum no one should build this over CC we can say at least.
but you are missing something. obviously cape, kraken, orangery ,monte ,etc are must to have GB. but think a little bit, what is better, have al FP GB at level 80 or have al FP GB at level 80 + BG at level 36 for 50% or 80 to 75% ? . everything that gives you more FP per day must be welcome(d).

*Arturis*

It is like they think the first bonus is really good, let's throw in some medal as 2nd bonus to attract some lower Age player, if you are in OF and you still need medal, there is something really wrong on how you play the game.

DeletedUser30312

It's looking like this is going to be another luxury GB. Not complete junk, but not essential either. Best use will be to increase the FP income from Terrace Farms or Maharaja Palaces.