• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Blue Galaxy

DeletedUser31978

as of the stats given in beta, not worth the effort to have one.
for me, i want to have it at level 36 and then keep leveling up cape, orangery, frontenac, etc. level 36 with 50% is good for a while :)

DeletedUser28961

as of the stats given in beta, not worth the effort to have one.
At level 52 you have 12 chances of getting a double collect at a certain percent like maybe 60% so that means the most you're going to get is 60 Forge points out of 5 Terrace Farms are palaces at the cost of hundreds of thousands of Forge points to get it there and in reality you will only get about 40fp @60% x 12
Weak.

DeletedUser28961

Exactly. Otherwise it's just another fluff gb that people use to increase their overall points like farming in gvg

DeletedUser25706

Another question, will it give double of what you get for a special being motivated, or just the base collection before motivation. For example, SoKs only give 1 fp if motivated.

Is there a moderator out there that can answer this? Thx

DeletedUser3882

Another question, will it give double of what you get for a special being motivated, or just the base collection before motivation. For example, SoKs only give 1 fp if motivated.

Is there a moderator out there that can answer this? Thx
#1 See posts above. Don’t waste your time on building this and using it on SOKs.

But I digress..

#2 Doubles the output of any building (except military/GBs). Includes FP and coin from SoK, *if* motivated. If *not* motivated, will double coin only.

ITown

Galaxy GB is not only FP producing. On palaces, it also produces goods. If you have a level 52 BG and can collect 12 palaces, that is ~7 palaces daily that will be doubled. In other words, 35 refined goods + 35 FP.

The only other GBs that give refined goods are DT (luck-based unless you aid manually), Chateau (no FP boost), Seed Vault (no FP boost), and V1 (dependent on being able to plunder something from desirable age).

Also worth noting that Galaxy is one of only 2 GB where you have control over what type of goods you receive. For example, you can get extra Arctic goods while in OF. (other GB is DT)

And lastly, it is by far the laziest option out of all of the above GBs listed - you merely need to log in and collect - don't need to aid, don't need to battle/plunder, and don't need to loop quest.

At any rate, this GB is not a priority for everyone. It depends on the kind of city you have and what you've already built.

I've already leveled every FP GB to 75+ so this makes sense to level next.