• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
Status
Not open for further replies.

WinnerGR

Moderator edit: Not a Guide!!

Introduction

Below is the formula for working out chances of getting different BP . The formula does not contain the % for having an aid or plunder that results in a BP, hence it starts after that variable.

Formula

Which GB to give a BP too: (BP) / (GB of that buildings age)
Which BP slot to give a BP too: (GB the BP is going too) / 9
Which GB to give a BP to, to give too a BP slot: [(BP) / (GB of that buildings age)] / [(GB the BP is going too) / 9]

What this Means

This means that the lowest possible chance of getting a specific BP slot filled in after aiding or plundering resulting in a BP is a ridiculously small 3.33’% however if you just did part two of the calculation (which is what you would do for BP rewards from GB contributing there is always a 11.11’% chance of getting a specific BP slot. However, 3.33’% is the minimum and is very rare as only one age, AF, has three GBs. Most ages have two GBs making their a 5.55’% chance of getting a specific GB from aiding/plundering. If you receive a (or any number) random BP from a quest, event or anything else the % is even worse as it is from all GBs you have already got at least one BP of and any GBs of your age that you haven't yet got any BP for . In the end the conclusion is GB contributing is best but all three methods are good .

No age Buildings and GBs

No age Buildings can’t be aided or plundered so there is a 0% chance of receiving a BP from a no age GB by that method . To compensate there are other ways to get these BPs involving BPs just for that GB , you can't ever get this on any GBs except no age :

OoB
There are often rewards in events which give x% for 1 random BP , y% for 2 and so on until it gets to one just for an ObS print.

ToR
In GE every few encounter there is a chest which has a % chance of giving a ( I think there are also ones that give multiple ) ToR BP.

OoD
Once Cultivation is researched a story quest line will trigger giving you all BPs for OoD once completed .

Examples

Here is an example for a Bronze Age Building:

Which GB to give a BP too: [(BP) / 2] = 50% chance of getting either GB
Which BP slot to give a BP too: [(Chosen BA GB) / 9 ]= 11.11’% chance of getting a specific BP slot chosen
Which GB to give a BP to, to give too a BP slot: {[(BP) / 2] / [(Chosen BA GB) / 9]} = 5.55’% chance of getting a specific BP from an aid or plunder resulting in a BP.

Update Logs

Bellow is a log off all changes this guide has been through however only very very major updates will be posted in the comments section bellow.
Update to Version 1.000
Guide Release​
Update to Version 1.001
Update Logs Added​
Version Number added to title​
Update to Version 1.010
Change from a guide to an explanation of BP chances​
Minor Changes to the Note from the Author section​
Took the end of the 'What this means section' and made it into its own separate section.​
Changes to the introduction , adding an explanation for the location of this thread.​
Update to Version 1.011
Removal of Author note.​
Removal of latest changed to the introduction.​
Update to Version 1.020
You can find a detailed explanation of the changes here but in brief :​
Specials methods to get ToR BPs added​
Minor SPAG improvements​

Last edited by a moderator:

UBERhelp1

This is a public guide, but do not plagiarize it nor claim any parts of it as your own. This includes the guide format, charts, strategies, or any other information without first obtaining permission from me. Thank you for your understanding.
Finally, thanks for reading, and any feedback or comments are appreciated
Love how the plagiarism disclaimer is copied exactly from my guides. Smh.

Also, I'm not sure I understand the point of this guide.

Nicholas002

This is a public guide, but do not plagiarize it nor claim any parts of it as your own. This includes the guide format, charts, strategies, or any other information without first obtaining permission from me. Thank you for your understanding.
Finally, thanks for reading, and any feedback or comments are appreciated.
@WinnerGR I'm not sure why you would need to put this message on your guide, as you are the only one on this forum that plagiarizes.
Unless it's directed at your alt account brother @Explorer for treasure ?

WinnerGR

Love how the plagiarism disclaimer is copied exactly from my guides. Smh.
It is adapted from your guide but I can change it further if you wish.
Also, I'm not sure I understand the point of this guide.
It is not a guide , hence the forum and title and explanation in the introduction.
I am willing to bet you that is not the only thing copied.
Considering that's the only section with decent grammar and spelling, I think it's the only copied bit.
It is the only thing adapted from somonel else
@WinnerGR I'm not sure why you would need to put this message on your guide, as you are the only one on this forum that plagiarizes.
Unless it's directed at your alt account brother @Explorer for treasure ?
Good Point , it will be removed for that reason and the fact that uber stated in the next update.

-

The update has happpned.

DevaCat

Wonderful! A "not a guide" from a wanna-be writer of notoriously bad guides. At least here it might not be taken seriously by anyone by mistake.

I'm a little disappointed as it's not very entertaining so far, and I did so have high hopes. Oh well, off to fix some popcorn. Maybe check back in later. :)

Aggressor

Lo!. I just looked at this. Not to be rude, but this is plain useless! First of all this isn't a guide. It's not telling me how to do anything. It's not an explanation, it's a collection of random thoughts and stats nobody asked for. I understand that you want to be like UberHelp1, but first you should learn the game better and get your city better (and for all of our sake, learn to spell)!
Edit: Why did you feel the need to say no plagiarizing? Who would want to plagiarize THIS awful "guide"? Not me, nooooo thank you!

Last edited:

WinnerGR

I have update the guide to V1.020 , in this update the OoBs and OoD section has been merged with the no age GB section to create a section explaining special ways to get OoBs , OoD and ToR BPs which are in the game to compensate for the 0% chance when plundering / aiding . There have also been minor SPAG improvements . Please keep the feedback coming and if there are any more spelling mistakes please PM me them exactly to prohibit them from getting lost in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.