• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Blueprint explosion

jsc29

I just noticed that I am generating way more blueprints than I am using. For example, my latest Arc level granted 52 blueprints to my various contributors. Of course, I only consumed 9 to unlock the level.

So, mathematically speaking it would seem the number of blueprints getting generated is much greater than the number consumed, so there must be a huge blueprint explosion going on. I guess the experienced players must have thousands and thousands of unused blueprints because of this. Seems kind of like a game design flaw.

Nicholas002

Yep. Proof is the players who have several thousand arc levels unlocked. I don’t see it as a game flaw though. It probably takes a few years to get to this point, and if you reduced the number of BPs, it would be ways too hard to get them earlier. Getting an arc to 80 on a new world would take a whole lot longer.

wolfhoundtoo

Just because it generates a lot of bps doesn't mean they get spread out much. That Arc of yours is probably players contributing 190% of the prize of the face value of the position they win. After a certain point the increase in the boost is very small so its not like anyone's going to need/want thousands of the blueprints. What's the worst that happens? anyone who wants an Arc can get one?

Tony 85 the Generous

But if you are using a 1.9 thread to level, then I would venture that above level 30, P1, 2, and 3 go to players with level 80 arcs. Most of those players do not need them. I mean really, what am I going to do with 710 full sets of arc bps?

Just An Observer

But if you are using a 1.9 thread to level, then I would venture that above level 30, P1, 2, and 3 go to players with level 80 arcs. Most of those players do not need them. I mean really, what am I going to do with 710 full sets of arc bps?

The same thing one does with a zillion Oracle blueprints I guess....LOL!

Lord Pest

I can take my arc up another 3800 levels. That’s what you get by participating in a 1.9 group. I’ll never need bps of any of the common GBs.

Emberguard

Yes if you're either around long enough or have a high enough Arc you'll get more Blue Prints then you'd ever hope to spend. I don't see this as a problem unless you'd prefer a requirement to replace Blue Prints as you need them, limiting the amount that can be obtained ahead of time. Only way to achieve that without giving additional uses would be if Blue Prints had a max cap for storage. If there had been a cap between 1-10 per BP spot I'm sure a lot more Great Buildings would be vulnerable to sniping across multiple levels at a time.

Tony 85 the Generous

Yes if you're either around long enough or have a high enough Arc you'll get more Blue Prints then you'd ever hope to spend. I don't see this as a problem unless you'd prefer a requirement to replace Blue Prints as you need them, limiting the amount that can be obtained ahead of time. Only way to achieve that without giving additional uses would be if Blue Prints had a max cap for storage. If there had been a cap between 1-10 per BP spot I'm sure a lot more Great Buildings would be vulnerable to sniping across multiple levels at a time.
I would vote nah, on that. Though I often ponder if the number of bps per level rewarded makes sense, especially for the arc. Above level 80 , the only people that I see take P1-2-3 have at least level 80 arcs. I'm not sure I would want to see a cap on the bps rewarded but perhaps a more shallow increase from level to level from level x (70? 75? 80?) and on.

Tony 85 the Generous

This train of thought could also apply to medals. Along with my 710 sets of arc bps, I have 14M medals and 554M coins. I'm starting to feel like Scrooge McDuck and his money vault.