• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Blueprints Aren't Random

ndstate

Hi,

I searched and didn't come up with anything. Is anyone else experiencing this where you can't seem to get one blueprint? Is this just Inno trying to get me to spend diamonds? 76 blueprints and none on one spot...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-12-10 at 6.59.52 PM.png
    Screenshot 2017-12-10 at 6.59.52 PM.png
    933.3 KB · Views: 83

Triopoly Champion

I would propose 8:1 trade instead of 2:1 trade for this case because there's only 1 possibility for 8:1.

I'm only in HMA and I have the 1 that's your missing piece.
The Arc Blueprints.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hi,

I searched and didn't come up with anything. Is anyone else experiencing this where you can't seem to get one blueprint? Is this just Inno trying to get me to spend diamonds? 76 blueprints and none on one spot...
I would have been trading those extra BPs a long time ago. Just sayin'.:)

DeletedUser

No way, I am saving them for higher levels. I tried 2:1 trading on other GBs and I always get prints that I already have.
Yeah, looks like that strategy is working really well for you. Every day that passes means your guild treasury is getting fewer goods than it could, and you're getting fewer GB donation rewards than you could be getting. Including extra BPs on every Arc you get rewards on, which would more than make up for the ones you would trade. But you keep on waiting. :cool:

BruteForceAttack

Hi,

Try and take few 3rds or higher on mid-higher level arcs. Try and not open all the levels, open gb levels only when you need. Yes don't do 2:1 or 3:1 it is not worth it.

ndstate

Yeah, looks like that strategy is working really well for you. Every day that passes means your guild treasury is getting fewer goods than it could, and you're getting fewer GB donation rewards than you could be getting. Including extra BPs on every Arc you get rewards on, which would more than make up for the ones you would trade. But you keep on waiting. :cool:

You are making a lot of assumptions that didn't work out in your favor. I am on level 11 and have 17 unlocked... But ya ok, I am doing fine right now.

Try and take few 3rds or higher on mid-higher level arcs. Try and not open all the levels, open gb levels only when you need. Yes don't do 2:1 or 3:1 it is not worth it.

I'll give that a try. Still seems odd that I can't get a certain blue print, doesn't seem random.

DeletedUser31592

If you don't want to spend diamonds, trade for that BP. Every day you wait to get the missing BP you are missing out on the rewards a GB will give you.
I trade to get a BP to put a GB in the sticks. I do not trade to level a GB up past 10.

DeletedUser29563

Ok, people are missing that I am level 11 with 17 already unlocked. My question pertains to if anyone else experienced anything similar and if it's a way of them getting us to spend fp.
I got ya...that's why I said don't trade em. I never trade "level up" bps. Such a waste. But if that one single bp is holding you from leveling your Arc another level(and I know its not in your case). Then to me its worth 200 diamonds.
I get that you have 5 levels unlocked above your current level..so that doesn't apply to you in this case. As for the "randomness". I will just say this. Nothing in coding/programming is ever really random.

ndstate

Probably because your screen shot doesn't show that and you never mentioned it in your initial post...

It didn't need to. My question was if people were experiencing that or not. Not if I was having problems leveling the great building.

So you have 6 more levels before it's an issue. Sounds like another non-problem to me. Thanks for wasting our time.

You are free to leave at any time. You are just pissed off because I called you out after your post where you were trying to be "smart."

Bye Felicia.

Salsuero

Bye Felicia.

Just a small bit of advice since you literally joined today... responding angrily and/or sarcastically is going to upset you more in the long-term. You could either ignore or respond kindly, and it would do you better than to "pick fights." Take my 2¢ for what it's worth, but you'll know what I mean if you choose to continue to respond in that way.

ndstate

Just a small bit of advice since you literally joined today... responding angrily and/or sarcastically is going to upset you more in the long-term. You could either ignore or respond kindly, and it would do you better than to "pick fights." Take my 2¢ for what it's worth, but you'll know what I mean if you choose to continue to respond in that way.
Perhaps some of the longer-term members should be nicer to the newer members. And not to say how these threads are a waste of time when they could just leave at any time.

Salsuero

Perhaps some of the longer-term members should be nicer to the newer members. And not to say how these threads are a waste of time when they could just leave at any time.

Perhaps. But you can only control you, right? So why make things worse for yourself when you're in control of that half of it? Again... this advice is experience-based. Feel free to ignore, but I'm trying to be helpful.

ndstate

Perhaps. But you can only control you, right? So why make things worse for yourself when you're in control of that half of it? Again... this advice is experience-based. Feel free to ignore, but I'm trying to be helpful.

I get what you're saying. But they are free to not read these posts on a thread that I created.

Frankly I don't care if I piss off a certain poster in here or two. I was just here to ask a simple question. Thanks for your advice.

Back to the original question. It would seem that a few people have experienced this same issue.