• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Bonus for Arc levels

• Thread starter DeletedUser34480
  • Start date

DeletedUser34480

What bonus, realistically, can I get for 1st and 2nd spots on Arc, beginning L20, for instance?
I know those multipliers are at least 1.8 (or, 180%).
However, I've seen 1.85, 1.90, and even 1.95.
So, what's the decent number to seek for -- without squeezing the last cent of that person? :)

DeletedUser31440

What bonus, realistically, can I get for 1st and 2nd spots on Arc, beginning L20, for instance?
I know those multipliers are at least 1.8 (or, 180%).
However, I've seen 1.85, 1.90, and even 1.95.
So, what's the decent number to seek for -- without squeezing the last cent of that person? :)

Ask for 1.85, go from there.

Guild - 1.85 or 1.9 (Depending on how long you've been in the guild, how many high Arcs there are currently, and whether the guild has a locking thread setup)
Friends - 1.8 or 1.85 (Depending on how long you've been friends; i.e. 1.8 if you are just adding people specifically for this, then jump up to 1.85 once you've built up some rapport)

After Arc is at 80 - Join an existing 1.9 group or make your own.

DeletedUser32824

In a guild they should give you 1.85 or 1.9. I've seen guilds offer 1.85 on high level buildings where thousands of FP might sit for a couple days. The 5% is a little bonus for the people loaning out a chunk of their FP supply. From a non-guildy I'd say 1.8 is expected and anything higher is generous. Anything lower than 1.8 you should look for someone else. Never hurts to shop around!

And you wont find anyone offering 1.95. Pretty much no one has an arc that can return that investment.

DeletedUser34480

Thank you for replies...
It's been couple days, so I guess it's mostly settled.

So, out of guild, to ask for 1.85 is not much of a push.