• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Boost

UBERhelp1

2.0 is debatably the highest you can go. Some think otherwise, but no one has really verified either way.

RazorbackPirate

2.0 is debatably the highest you can go. Some think otherwise, but no one has really verified either way.
It has been verified multiple times. 100% is the highest boost the Arc offers. Once you hit that, there's only goods increases per level. Accept it or don't, but this is no longer 'debateable.' it is fact. FACT.

B0jangles

I do not boost as my Arc is still low level. I was just curious if people did boost higher, or if 1.9 was generally where is stops.

Jern2017

The highest level Arc is level 190 (Italian server, I'm not sure if there's a higher level one somewhere else), it is only verified that 2.0/100% is the highest so far. No one knows if the boost just rises at an even slower rate.

DeletedUser40894

Looks like we needed a Viking perspective... please send all 1.95 donations to NR ty