• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Boosted Goods

DeletedUser27096

Question for the forums: If I know I will be getting a boost for a goods building as soon as I conquer the area on the map, can I place the building (unboosted) for now and will it automatically start producing as boosted once I conquer the territory and get the boost? Example: I have an unconquered territory that will boost me for wool. I want to place the weaving mill building now and I should have the territory conquered in a day or so. I know that since I don't yet have the boost, the building will only produce at 20% but when I do conquer the territory and get the boost, will the mill automatically begin producing at 100% or will I have to sell and rebuild it? Tx!

DeletedUser27096

One of those d'oh! moments for me. Never thought of doing such. Thank you!
See, never discount the noobs :D. We may be whiners and ask a lot of annoying questions but occasionally we have some usefulness (lol). Glad I could (inadvertently) help!:p

DeletedUser27096

Once you get the boost, it will automatically start producing. I have done it before, so that I had the buidling built and did not have to wait.
Awesome, tx! I wanted to place it so I didn't have to wait for it to build after I got the boost and while I had the space and population available.

DeletedUser26154

Once you get the boost

3679612.jpg

Boosted goods production buildings make 5 in 4 hours.
Unboosted goods production buildings make 1 good in 4 hours.

I'll use Honey as an example.
That Check mark means you have the boost for it.
You find the boosts on your continent map. 2 per age or era.
2 out of the 5 possible different types of goods for that age or era.
Produce goods from the buildings that have the Check Mark.

8f8b95e68952580cc08f3a4bf1c70ac3.png

That gives you 5 times more production.
You build up a surplus and use that to trade for what you can not produce.

DeletedUser25273

You may need to have the boost when you start the production to get the increased production, but the buildings will automatically become boosted when you gain the resource