• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Boosts work on?

DeletedUser40051

My city has G.B.s and event buildings. Can you tell me is the (perm') boosts work on any of them?
Thanks.

DeletedUser38090

Boosts from the campaign map only affect goods buildings, not GBs or event buildings.

DeletedUser38090

Thank you - now know to sell them.
Wait, which buildings are you trying to sell? Most event buildings are useful for goods because they don't even need a boost, and thus you don't need to trade.

DeletedUser33179

It's not exactly clear what boosts specifically you're referring to in your OP question or why in your reply you say want to delete something.

If you're referring to the boosts you see listed in your townhall (coin production, supply production, your attacking army's attack/defense, & your defending army's attack/defense) - the coins/supplies boosts directly affect those types of buildings in your city (both event & non-event ones) & the military boosts directly your corresponding armies. None of those boosts increase GB output- that's only done by increasing a GB's level directly (with fps).

If you're referring to the Map, you'll uncover 2 boosted goods deposits per Age (increases to three much later on, in Modern Age I think) as you progress through the provinces. When you click on a goods building available that you've unlocked, the info box indicates if it's a boosted good or not (slong with all the other info of building cost, size, build time, etc). As such, it's only worthwhile to build those goods buildings that correspond to the Map goods boosts you have.

Many GBs & event buildings provide some type of boost for your city also (for example: zeus has attacking army att/def boosts, & a fully upgraded Winter Spire from this past winter event provides a defensive boost for your defensive army).

Having more & more boosts is extremely important for a successful city. Which boosts you concentrate on obtaining more so than others will depend upon what playstyle interests you the most.